Thread: apple tv 2 starts and shows only apple logo then restarts again and again

apple tv 2 starts and shows only apple logo then restarts again and again

I had purchased the Apple TV 2 one month ago. Everything was fine but now a serious problem has occurred. I don’t know why when I start the Apple Tv then it starts up by showing Apple logo and then nothing happens….. After some time it restarts again and shows apple logo… This happens again and again… I ma fed up now...Could anyone suggest me why is this happening??
    Any suggestion would be helpful and appreciated…..

Thank You in advance…..

Re: apple tv 2 starts and shows only apple logo then restarts again and again

Hello, if this problem occurs again and again then I would suggest you to purchase a micro USB cable so that from the iTunes you could be able to restore your Apple TV.
    Follow this:-
    • Unplug all the cables from the Apple TV.
    • Now, Connect the Apple TV with the micro USB cable and also use the USB cable to connect Computer.
    • Start the Computer.
    • Go to the iTunes.
    • From the Source Category, Select the Apple TV option.
    • Select Restore option and click on OK.

[Note: If you will not remove all the cables before connecting the micro USB to the Apple TV, then you will be unable to see the Apple Tv in the Source Category of the iTunes]

Hope this helps.......

Re: apple tv 2 starts and shows only apple logo then restarts again and again

Yes, Thank You for that suggestion but, I don’t want to buy a new micro USB cable for my Apple TV 2. Is there some other method? Could anybody suggest with some other solution to solve this issue, please?

Thank you in advance for the suggestions……..

sad Re: apple tv 2 starts and shows only apple logo then restarts again and again

I am facing the same problem…...This problem has started after Shifting the Apple TV to the bedroom. I have also bought the micro USB cable and tried with the above solution but the problem still persists….. All I can see is the Apple Logo and the TV getting again and again restarted…. I wonder if there is some settings to solve this solution.. I am also unable to see the menu list in the iTunes...Does anyone knows the solution???

ThumbsUp Re: apple tv 2 starts and shows only apple logo then restarts again and again

Try to restore the Apple Tv and this will fix the problems …. I have done this in order to fix my issues and you can also try with this method.. . All the cables of the Apple Tv were unplugged and then i connected the micro USB cable and then selected the restore option from the iTunes. Everything was perfect after then……

ThumbsUp Re: apple tv 2 starts and shows only apple logo then restarts again and again

I have solve this issue and now i am able to see the Apple TV without any problems. I updated the iTunes and also updated some other applications so that I could be able to connect the micro USB cable to the Computer. I also found the Menu List after doing this and I restored the Apple TV and everything is fine now.