Thread: Getting “An error occurred loading this content. Try again Later" in apple TV 2G

Getting “An error occurred loading this content. Try again Later" in apple TV 2G

Hi, guys I am getting this message “An error occurred loading this content. Try again Later" in my apple TV 2 generation. These messages occur when I try to load or stream movies, but this message don’t come every time. I have stream many movies such as toy story 2, yogi bear, for my children’s it stream properly but when I try to stream some movies such as toy story 3, twilling the error message occurs, so if anyone had face same problem or someone have solution than please let me know.

Re: Getting “An error occurred loading this content. Try again Later" in apple TV 2G

Have same problem tried doing software update but it was very much bad idea, because software update released did not fix it. Same problem continues, waiting for apple to do something.

Re: Getting “An error occurred loading this content. Try again Later" in apple TV 2G

Same here on my ATV 2G I have tried many movies on but the same error message (“An error occurred loading this content. Try again later") appears.
    Even I had tried to watch many serials on rental but the same error message “An error occurred loading this content. Try again later" occurred it was very much irritating please guys help me in fixing this problem.

Experienced same thing , I am able to watch trailers but I rented tv show it dint load, unfortunately if you rent in ATV you cannot watch in your Mac.

Same here, even I bought my apple TV 2 generation last week and on first day I rent a movie from iTunes and planed to watch with my family the same message occurred “An error occurred loading this content. Try again later" it was very much annoying and the meter was running of those two movies that I had paid.

Have the same problem I had purchased many mixture of serials and many HD movies which works in on my ATV 1st generation. But later when I tried the same In my second generation none of it worked. I even tried by purchasing movies from ITunes but still it won’t worked I was getting this “An error occurred loading this content. Try again Later" message. I really don’t know what this homesahring issue is it’s very much disappointing.
    I can see movies in my library but when I try to play same message “An error occurred loading this content. Try again later” appears did any fix this problem or have any idea why this message occurs every time?

I was willing to watch a movie so I from my ATV but the message occurs (saying an error occurred loading this content. Try again later) so I tried to stream and download the same movie via iTunes it worked. I guess the problem is like something about the encoding is causing the issue.

Even I am receiving same message content loading content try again, I tried to routers reboot, change firewall setting and resets but still cannot get a rented movies from iTunes to play. But when I rent any movie I don’t appear to be charged I think because I am unable to play many movies. I have facing this from last 6 months but apple haven’t fixed any problem, I hope the new upgrade will solve this problem.
    As it was suggested above to download same movie via iTunes from my Mac I tried it I was able to get same movie, so next time I will rent my ipad or Mac book to download or stream any movie.

Have the same problem with the exact wording issue, when I try to watch rented movie on ATV and when stream Netflix, but when I try to stream same content on Netflix by bluray player it just works fine.

Was facing same problem this is nothing but HDMI handshake problem, I had same message occurred 2 months back when I tried to stream movies. So I first unplug HDMI cables then unplug ATV cable then I again unplug TV power and then ATV power and then let them sit for few minutes. After that i off the power and plugged HDMI cable again, and then plugged ATV cable.
    This worked for me, it was nothing but just HDCP hand shake error and the handshake is forcefully done by unplugging power but make sure that you are doing it in order.

Yeah, I fixed my problem thanks for my suggestion. I have to unplug my ATV and keep it in rest for a minute then again plug it back now it loads ok, but the problem is that reach time when I have to stream any movie I have to plug and unplug connection.