Thread: Subtitles appears very low on TV screen with apple TV

Subtitles appears very low on TV screen with apple TV

Hi friends I am having problem with my Apple TV. I have converted one movie from .MP4 to M4V format and after that I when I tried to play that movie with my apple TV at that time it worked properly but subtitles of the move appear very low at the bottom TV screen. Is there problem with apple TV or something wrong with the setting?

Re: Subtitles appears very low on TV screen with apple TV

I would like to tell you that you should first check whether you are getting this problem when you play other movies in your apple TV or not. If problem occurs only with the movie which you have converted then there might be something wrong with the movie otherwise problem is with the apple TV.

Many times this type of problem occurs if the video which you are trying to play is not converted properly and that is why I would like to tell you that you should first make sure that you have converted movie correct resolution. You should first check your TV resolution and then you have to convert your movie with that resolution and after that check whether it makes any difference or not. I am telling you this because you have said that you have converted this movie.

If you want any more information then let me know.

You should also check setting in your TV. Nowadays most of the televisions have option to change the aspect ratio from the TV and that is why I would like to tell you that you should go to the setting of the TV and then check whether there is a option for the aspect ratio and if you have option then try different ratio and then check whether it helps you or not.

I am also user of the Apple TV and I am also facing similar type of problem with subtitles and I have also tried to find settings in apple TV but I didn’t get any help. I think this problem will be fixed in the next update. I hope this information will be helpful for you. If you need any more help then let me know.

I have tried to play different movie with subtitles in my apple TV and with that move also I get same problem and after that I have also check all the setting in my TV but none of the solution worked for me. i hope in next updates subtitles setting will be available in apple TV.