Thread: How to control volume with different tunes in multi-room setup in apple tv 2

How to control volume with different tunes in multi-room setup in apple tv 2

I have recently purchased two Apple TV’s. Both of them are in separate rooms. I have one query that how can I control the volume for each TV which are situated in separate rooms and play same tune??? Or I have to play different tunes for both TV respectively??? Please help me regarding this issue. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

re: How to control volume with different tunes in multi-room setup in apple tv 2

Apple TV 2 does not have any dedicated volume control preinstalled in it. When you select any items from the Apple TV menu it eventually derives content from the iTunes. You can control volume from device called Airplay which starts the streaming in the Apple TV. Single source can only play single track and no many.

re: How to control volume with different tunes in multi-room setup in apple tv 2

You can use from the music menus which is situated iTunes library. It will play music in your each separated room and will gradually control volume from your Apple TV. It can also play music through amplifier.

I will suggest that you should use the iTunes library on the network platform. It act as remote control via Remote app. You can use Remote app for minimum one output. The iPod/Music app is applicable on iDevice which enables Home Sharing. Airplay does not always work independently with iTunes.

I am still having the same problem. I tried by using the iTunes library but it has not made any difference. Can I use airport express instead of all these?? Any more suggestions so I can get it right. Please help me. I have all the hardware peripherals correctly. Thanks.

You can use Airport express to complete multi room music listening experience like Squeezebox plays different music in multi room. You should connect airport express to an amplifier with in-built mounted speakers. If the tunes are synchronized then you can control the volume in multi-room. I you choose a library from computer than it can be done in simple process.

Re: How to control volume with different tunes in multi-room setup in apple tv 2

Thanks a lot friends for your suggestions. Now it is possible for me to control volume with different tunes in separate rooms. I am admired to get such adequate knowledge about this relevant topic. Thanks again.