Thread: Minor Video Stuttering occuring in apple ATV(2).

Minor Video Stuttering occuring in apple ATV(2).

Hello friends I am having an apple ATV(2), and it was just a great experience while watching it. But now I am facing problems as I recently made a connection to the new ATV(2), and watched a hardly any free TV shows...I'm observing a few slight playback stutter (video only) - appears as like an encoding problem than streaming - wired connection. I don’t have any idea about the remaining part so would you suggest some guidelines which will help in my issue. In addition to this, It states sort of like dropped or being absent of video frames. So anyone coming across this issue please help me.

Re: Minor Video Stuttering occuring in apple ATV(2).

I think in this a case you should simply hook up your ATV through an HDMI cable direct to my TV. If you are making connections with the "normal HDMI" connection then there will be no issues in your case. Will you be able to describe more about your solution.

OK to state further about my issue, I have got a brief video stutter/dropped frames? each few minutes - general streaming troubles are appearing - no stopping, no pausing, no spinning wheel , and in addition to this there is no audio. Will you post some suggestions as I tried with the solution which you gave in the previous post.

OK I'm of the similar problem as I am also facing similar some stuttering too. After each few minutes of time the picture will simply skip also I experience a few dropped frames. There are no issues with the audio. But This is constantly occurring on purchased itunes video (HD) and on handbrake encoded video Atv v1 settings. I will say further that the server is gigabit backbone to wireless technology to the a tv. The problem generally occurs at the time of when the progress bar shows a full buffer (IE the video is fully cached).

According to me, I think that you should make a note of the one thing as I suppose they would have ironed out because any video/audio glitch appeared due to network/AppleTV hardware and also there will be some performance issues that might had affected many with generation 1 devices. And to state further, I will say that It's really a black mark for a media device unable to play video completely without dropping frames etc to my belief.

Hello guys, I can make some solutions as I was experiencing similar problems and I may suppose that this might be occurring due to it's buffering ahead enough but it might be something else as it is sleeping and not waking quickly and causing a pause until the stream resumes. You can get something or the other by this clue.

I came across where people generally have problems with Movies being no longer be sub grouped by setting shown and also with episode id4 data and in addition to this, [HD] unable to show beside HD video anymore and I can say that I tended to make use of genres nearly exclusively rather than this but a real retrograde step for those who did.

I have found a fix for this, as I made a restart of my ATV2 and everything was working fine in my case. I don’t think that it will be a streaming issue. The new model loads the whole movie onto the flash memory and it continues to stay there even if you have a reboot as it was dropping frames even after it was loaded fully. I came across that my Playback was working perfectly well for the next time .

My friend had the same device which you mentioned and was experiencing the same problems as you under the identical circumstances. So I want to say that It is certainly happening at sporadic locations at the time of playback, and you should make sure at this time and there were no graphically intensive scenes. Also it could be a background process tending to interfere with playback at intervals after the buffer is full. That is consistent with what I saw. And this could be the particular reason for your issue. .

I came across this problem at the time of watching grey's anatomy season 7 episode 2 HD, which I made a purchase from itunes. So I could say that this is not limited to handbrake encodes. The problems will not tend to seem or present at the time of streaming videos I came up for this as the problem manifests after the buffer has been filled and to add further it appears when we press the down button and the progress bar appears to be white in color.

Hey guys, I am having the similar TV and the old unit had accessible alternatives for 480p and up to 1080i/p, with 720p in between the memory. Will I able to get more options for HDMI anymore under Settings for the same.