Thread: apple TV 2 reset loop on start up.

Arrow apple TV 2 reset loop on start up.

I am using apple tv 2 from two months. I love my apple tv but now ny Apple TV 2 reset again and again on start up after showing apple logo. what can be the solution? Can someone please help?

Re: apple TV 2 reset loop on start up.

Purchase Micro USB cable. From iTunes you can restore your Apple TV. From apple tv remove all the cable and Connect your computer and Apple Tv via micro USB. Then open iTunes and select Apple TV from the Source list and click on “Reset.”

I am having the exact same problem and I am not able to figure out a way. I purchase the new micro USB and refreshed my apple tv through iTunes. But it not works for me. Only display shows the apple logo. Now I am frustrated. Anyone else has anything to say about it. Please help me to solve this problem.

I am having similar problem. I want to upgrade my Apple tv. But I don’t have micro USB with me. Is there any way to upgrade my Apple Tv without Using Micro USB?

It looks like your suggestion is working for me too. I purchase micro USB and connect my Tv and computer and upgrade my apple Tv with iTunes. Took a lot of time for updating but finally it works for me. Thanks for the help guys i appreciate it.

Thanks for the replies, but I am unable to install updates on my apple TV. Using micro USB cord I connect my Apple TV and my laptop. But my Apple TV is not detected in iTunes. So what should I do to solve my problem please help.

I downloaded the updates for Apple TV by using micro USB cord. Only connect micro USb cord to the computer and apple TV; Remove all other wires. Download all the updates; do not select automatic synchronization with iPhone 4S it may cause problem. This process will take more than 45 minutes. Do not disconnect micro USB cord during updating.

For faster access connect your computer and apple TV via micro USB cord. Then restart your computer with connection to the TV do not remove cord. Due to this Apple TV will visible in iTunes. It will take several seconds. The full process will take nearly 45 minutes.

Done with the updating my Apple TV. No problem during installation. This process takes 50 minutes for me. It was very long process. But once you complete the process you will enjoy the benefits of it. If you are having same problem then carefully follow the instructions all above.

Thanks for the Solution. After installing updates my Apple TV works Fine. Now I am happy with my apple TV. Now I love my Apple TV. For me this process only takes 40 minutes. Thanks again.