Thread: While playing DX11 games ZOTAC GeForce GTX 570 crashes

While playing DX11 games ZOTAC GeForce GTX 570 crashes

Hi friends I have ZOTAC GeForce GTX 570 graphic card and I am facing problem with this graphic card from some days. In my computer now whenever I try to play direct x 11 games at that time it crashes after playing for sometime. I have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the graphic drivers in my computer but that doers not help me solve this problem. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: While playing DX11 games ZOTAC GeForce GTX 570 crashes

I have read you problem and I would like to first ask you that have you over clocked your system? Because if you have over clocked your system then possibly that cab be a reason behind that. You should also provide information about your computer configuration so that I can give you proper solution according to that.

No there is not over clocking done on this computer and al the things are working properly but this problem has started suddenly. My computer configuration is

• COOLER MASTER REAL POWER MODULAR 850W
    • Intel Core 2 Quad Processor
    • 2 X 2 GB RAM
    • Asus Maximus Formula iX38
    • Zotac Geforce GTX 570 graphic card
    • Driver details Geforce 285.63 WHQL drivers

Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

I have read your above post and you have mentioned that you are using latest drivers. I will suggest you to try stock drivers which come with the driver installation CD. First remove the drivers which is installed in your computer and after that you have to install stock drivers of ZOTAC GeForce GTX 570 graphic card in your computer and after installing stock drivers in your computer you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.
    Try this trick and then let me know.

If you have already tried all the drivers in your computer and after that also if you are facing this problem then you should also try to solve this problem by increasing your GPU volts. You should first increase your GPU volt and then you have to check whether you are facing same problem while playing direct X11 games. May be after trying this solution your problem will get solved.
    If you face any difficulty with that then let me know.

Yes increasing GPU volts can help you to solve this problem. I am suggesting you this solution because while playing games in my computer I was also experiencing same problem and first I thought that problem is with the graphic drivers and that is why I have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling and updating the graphic drivers but that does not help to solve this problem. Now after that I have searched on the internet about this problem and I came to know that by increasing the GPU voltage this problem can get solved. After that I have increases my GPU volts in my system and then my problem get solved. You can also try this solution.

Weill according to me you should remove ZOTAC GeForce GTX 570 graphic card from your computer and then you have to connect the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 57 graphic card with different PCI-e slot and after connecting ZOTAC GeForce GTX 57 graphic card with different PCI-e slot you have to check what the result is. Many times by connecting the graphic card with different PCI-e slot we can fix this type of problems.

Have you tried to solve this problem by disabling the ASPM from power setting in your computer? If you have not tried then you should first disable the ASPM from the power options in your computer and then you have to check whether it makes any difference or not? I hope this may help you to solve this.

To disable the ASPM in power setting you have to follow this steps.
    • Click on the start menu and then you have to type powercfg.cpl in search box.
    • After that you have to click on the advance setting
    • Now after that you have to expand PCI Express option.
    • After that turn off ASPM from there and then click on OK.
    • After that you have to check while playing DX11 games in your system you are facing same problem or not.

If above solution does not help you to fix this problem then you should first try to solve this problem by updating the BIOS in your computer. If you want to update the BIOS in your computer then you have to download latest BIOS installation file from internet and then you have to create bootable USB or DVD of that and then update the BIOS and then your problem will get solved.

To download latest BIOS for your Asus Maximus Formula iX38 motherboard you have to visit the official site of the Asus and after visiting official site of the Asus you have to download latest BIOS for your computer and then update It in your computer.

You should also try to solve this problem by reinstalling the direct X11 in your computer.

Thank you for helping me. I have downloaded BIOS update file in my computer from the official site of the ASUS and after I have update BIOS and then when I play the game in my computer at that time I didn’t get any problem. Now all the things are working properly.