Thread: Samsung disable the cinema smooth feature

Samsung disable the cinema smooth feature

I have just bought a Samsung (d8000) led tv , the performance of the tv was really great and also experience a good picture quality, but when I have tried to turn on the cinema smooth feature from a 1080p on USB stick from my Samsung TV, it cannot be activated , but one of my friend having a Samsung BR Player's USB (a BD-C5900) ,the cinema smooth feature can be activated easily from his Samsung tv , I don’t know the reason , but it is frustrating for me ,if anyone knows the reason of this issue , then please reply me.

Re: Samsung disable the cinema smooth feature

I think right now there is no solution for this issue, you cannot activate cinema smooth feature playing a1080p file from USB, DLNA OR media sharing , right now the cinema smooth feature will only works if you use an HDMI Input device , so it is better for you to have an HDMI Input device

I have Samsung led tv too and I am also very disappointed about this feature , to play a 1080p video file from the usb port when I try to activate this feature from picture options by setting the cinema smooth for 1080p ,it cannot be activated , and I don’t know why the Samsung has disabled this great feature , I think this feature will be activated if the source is from an external devices.

I am having a Samsung PN64D8000 led tv , but I don’t have any external media player for playing any 1080p video files , and now I am aware of that Samsung will not enable cinema smooth feature with its in-build media player , this is very frustrating for me , I hope so Samsung will going to fix it soon.

I have just bought Samsung 3d tv , and I want to know that whether the cinema smooth feature will be activated or not while I play 1080p video files using Allshare player, or it will be the same for allshare player.

I have tried playing 1080p video files from Samsung allshare player , but when I try to turn on the cinema smooth feature ,it will be grayed –out and cannot be activated. You definitely need an external HDMI Input device for this feature, I think so that Samsung will going to enable this feature in the firmware upgrade and we have to wait to enjoy this feature with our Samsung led tv.