Thread: Few Reputable mobile shops to get your phone

Few Reputable mobile shops to get your phone

In the last month I have bought a new brand Nokia E-71 from one of WhyMobile shop which is near -by my residence, now that shop has been shifted somewhere ,that mobile shop is a one of the reputable mobile shop on which I can trust , and now I am thinking to buy a new Samsung galaxy S phone , for this I want to know few reputable mobile shop ,so can I go down to this shop without any fear to get my phone, if anyone knows few reputable mobile shop, than please reply me.

Re: Few Reputable mobile shops to get your phone

Whymobile is a reputable mobile shop ,you just find out where they have shifted or you can go to another whymobile shop which is located at some other places

You can buy your phone from Mobyshop it is also from one of the reputable mobile shop, but I would like to suggest you that from wherever you are buying your phone, it is important for you to make sure that the phone is properly sealed or not , if not then please don’t buy the phone ,secondly check the sales invoice of the shop ,sales invoice should clearly state the imei of the phone sold , carefully see that the warranty card is properly filled or not and also check it has a stamped on it. Because many of the shopkeeper would not fill the warranty card properly

From my first to last phone that I have bought and used without any issue are all from Mobile Store you can go down and buy the phone without any fear, from my experience it is the best reputable mobile shop , the mobile store offers the latest and best mobile deals with exclusive prices for the customer and it has all brand mobile phones available in the market, it also offers 24x7 customer support . I think this is the shop that you are looking for.

There are number of reputable mobile shop available , you can try few of them which are listed below WHYSHOP, MOBILE STORE, MOBILE SQUARE, MOBOSHOP.

You can also buy mobile phone online using internet from various online shopping site such as e-bay.com, OLX.com, naaptol.com, I think this is better for you as it saves your time and some money ,but aware of fraud websites on internet.