Thread: How to run browser on Samsung led tv 7100

How to run browser on Samsung led tv 7100

I have a brand new Samsung 7100 led tv , the graphics of the tv was amazing, it has best 2d and 3d picture quality , it was really a best led tv ever had, but only problem with it that I am unable to run browser on this Samsung tv, I want to know that whether it is possible to run browser on this tv or not , if yes then how can I do that , please recommend me.

Re: How to run browser on Samsung led tv 7100

I think there is no advertisement of any browser on the Samsung televisions for 2010 or before model, you can download many application ,watch movies ,tv shows , chat with friends on your Samsung led tv , but I think there is no way to run a browser on Samsun g led tv.

I think you should use your computer or laptop to run browser on your tv, because you cannot run browser on your Samsung led tv as there is not any application available in Samsung store,

I have just bought a new Samsung 7100 led tv, and I feel this is the tv that I was looking for ,previously I had to seat near- by my PC as I have to browse the internet on my pc because there is no option of any browser, so I think my new Samsung led tv has an option to run browser directly from my tv, but I was totally wrong when I go to the Samsung app store , there is not any option of any internet browser app for this tv , I get very disappointed about this, I just wanted to know that there is any other way to ron browser on this tv.

I would like to recommend you to get Samsung 7000 series led SMART TV, it is the best internet tv from Samsung it allows you to easily search for movies, tv shows, web browsing facility, downloading application from Samsung apps ,it also includes a full web browser to navigate the internet , to run browser on this tv you can use Samygo keyboard and mouse and Netsurf web Browser for browsing the internet.

I think you should definitely buy Samsung smart tv , because all new Samsung smart tv comes with smart hub from where you can watch movies, open web browser for surfing, , and also the Samsung smart tv comes with a build in web browser using this you can surf the internet , and in addition you can use web browser for launch app that were Downloaded on the led tv.