Thread: Blinking issue with Samsung UE46C8000 led TV

Blinking issue with Samsung UE46C8000 led TV

This is the problem that I am facing with a brand new Samsung UE46C8000 LED TV, which I have purchased in the last month, sometimes my LED TV continuously starts blinking , and from last few days it is blinking too much, now I want to know that how many people is getting affected by this problem ,Samsung is not treating as a major issue , they are taking it very lightly , if many people getting this problem then Samsung will take note of that and can take some action for this problem.
    The solution that I have tried for this is , I have change HDMI cable, disconnect all the equipments from TV and reinsert it one by one properly, I have reset the entire system to default setting ,and lastly I have also done a software update 3005 version, but still not get any benefit and it continuously blinking ,if anyone else having the same issue than please reply me with proper model no and firmware version,

Re: Blinking issue with Samsung UE46C8000 led TV

I have a Samsung UE46C8000 LED TV which is 3 months old , from my experience it is one of the greatest led tv from Samsung, the design of this TV is gorgeous ,but the backlighting is not quite as uniform as it should be , and from last few days my led tv starts blinking continuously for 5-20 seconds, it is very frustrating for me , I have contact Samsung many times but they are not taking any action , if anyone having a solution for this ,then please reply me

I am having the similar model Samsung LED tv ,till now I haven’t face such a problem with it , it has a great 2d and 3d picture quality ,but I am not satisfied with its backlighting option, the dynamic backlight of this model remains active in all modes but there is no blinking issue with it, if you are facing this problem than I think you should either try to resetting your tv or this problem can be cause of HDMI cables ,so you try to switch HDMI cables ,hope so this will be worked for you

I have already tried resetting the tv and switching HDMI cables, but this solution doesn’t worked for me, and I think the only option left for me is to exchange this LED tv and buy a new one from different company.

I have also experience the same problem with my Samsung UE46C8000 LED TV , and after trying every solution for it , I have contact to Samsung support and they are saying they have no issues with this model , and now they are going to talk to the engineer about this problem and if it cannot be fixed they are going to replace it.

I have a Samsung UN55C6500 led tv and it was really a great LED TV, you will experience a great 3d performance on it, but the only problem is that when I am trying to streaming movies from Netflix, it starts blinking for atleast 5 sec, and this problem is also happening while I am watching movies on my Samsung blue ray disc player, I don’t know the exact cause of this problem ,please help me.

I am also facing the blinking issue with my Samsung plasma TV , this is happening when I am streaming movies from Netflix, all the other application seems to be worked properly, I am having a Netflix 1035 firmware, I have also contacted to Netflix they say they are aware of this problem and going to fix it very soon, so I think this issue is not related with the Samsung led tv , this is because of the Netflix application .