Thread: Can I have subtitles on netflix streaming video ?

Can I have subtitles on netflix streaming video ?

HI, is used to watch movies on my TV by means of the application called Netflix but still the thing that i am not able to understand is like how can i get the subtitles of the movies or the videos that i used to play on it? Sometimes it happens as I have to simply watch the movies though it is in the different language and at that time subtitles are quite necessary. Please let me know if there is any way through which i can do that. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Can I have subtitles on netflix streaming video ?

I don’t think there is any such facility available yet, because i have heard that Netflix just unconfined a declaration boostering their growing compatibility of subtitles on streaming movies, and listed numerous devices beleaguered, but existing Samsung devices were not on the lists. But still i don’t think TV would be major concern, because after all we are watching rather streaming them from the application called Netflix. But anyways let’s see what happens.

I don’t know whether you are aware about this thing or not but still In the US, more than 3,500 TV episodes and movies have subtitles accessible, representing about 30% of viewing. So it doesn’t mean like if whichever movie you are streaming will get those subtitles.

In addition let me tell you as the subtitles will be already available “burned in” to the picture for all non-English content…so make sure in which lang. you are about to stream the movies?

I don’t know whether you are aware about this thing or not but still In the US, more than 3,500 TV episodes and movies have subtitles accessible, representing about 30% of viewing. So it doesn’t mean like if whichever movie you are streaming will get those subtitles.

In addition let me tell you as the subtitles will be already available “burned in” to the picture for all non-English content…so make sure in which lang. you are about to stream the movies?
    Ok so according to you it’s quite difficult to make out which program will get this subtitles and whichever not. anyways is there any way through which we could make out the list of programs having subtitles ?

Ok so according to you it’s quite difficult to make out which program will get this subtitles and whichever not. anyways is there any way through which we could make out the list of programs having subtitles ?
    Yeah this is something good demand.. off course you can have list of programs. See i have mentioned the LINK through which you can see that..! but still let me tell you as you need to first LOGIN through the Netflix account then only you’ll able to see that content.