Thread: External audio of Samsung UN55C8000 T.V. does not work with internet T.V. feed only

External audio of Samsung UN55C8000 T.V. does not work with internet T.V. feed only

I am using a Samsung UN55C8000 T.V and I am having a BD-C6900 Blu-Ray player which is connected to it and which itself runs via an Integra DRT-30.2 receiver and the problem that I have found is that the External audio of Samsung UN55C8000 T.V. does not work with internet T.V. feed else it work fine. They all are connected through HDMI cables. Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out as well??

Re: External audio of Samsung UN55C8000 T.V. does not work with internet T.V. feed only

That seems to be weird but then I just wanted to know that Have you tried using the analog that is the RCA outputs from the TV to the receiver, just to check if it is making any difference, if not then check it out and then let me know what you get.

Re: External audio of Samsung UN55C8000 T.V. does not work with internet T.V. feed only

Yes I have tried out the analog and I am using the same currently as well and it is working fine with it and I am not having any problem with the analog outputs but then when I am switching to the internet tv and playing any movies then I am not getting any sound. I have faced the same for the home movies as well even though I have used USB connection. I am really not getting what exactly is the cause of it but then I want to solve it somehow, any further help for the same will be appreciated.

Before I suggest you something about this, I just want to know the following:
    • Are you having the latest firmware update for your tv??
    • Have you changed any audio settings in the audio menu in the player and so??

If you have made any changes in the audio menu then just press and hold the STOP button on the TV in order to reset the player and see if it is making any difference. Just try it out and then let me know what you get.