Thread: Unable to disable Vsync in Intel HD 3000

Unable to disable Vsync in Intel HD 3000

I have a laptop with and Intel HD3000 GFX and everything works fine but when it comes to Vsync feature I am not able to get it disable under settings for some of the games apart from that I have disbaled it in the gfx driver software but i still only gets max 60fps.

I don’t know how could i get it completely disabled for the games? For more information I have the newest driver ver. I have searched alot for a resolving this but i only find people with the same problem, i hope would get some satisfactory answer.

Re: Unable to disable Vsync in Intel HD 3000

The thing that i am not getting is like why you wanted to disable this feature? In fact there are so many people striving without this feature in their video cards. But anyways If you require to disable vsync, it has to be through your game settings because the Intel driver does not recommend an option to disable vertical sync within graphics control panel.

Thus you should try to set the setting within the games itself, rather than from the outside or from the control panel.

You should get the recent version of the video drivers for your machine because i think the option that you are expecting from the software will be there in the latest version. You can simply download it from the intel’s official website. Anyways can you mentioned in which game you wanted to get the VSYNC turned off? See if you mentioned this perfectly then i could assist you with this.

Is it complicated to execute a working on/off Vsync option through the driver? Don’t we have any such option through which we can simply turn it off and all the game get affected with it. And the worst thing is like if we don’t have any such option in the game then if becomes a nightmare to play that game. I have tried searching each and everywhere in the driver section

Then i think you might haven’t installed the most recent version of drivers in your machine because as far as i know there is a option under 3D settings in the driver software to turn vsynd off. Can you please mentioned which software version you have installed for the HD 3000 graphic? If i remember correctly then driver version 15.17.11.2202 believes to be the latest drivers.

And as far as games are concerned i would say there should be some option in the game itself or else i don’t think you can disable that feature for the game.