Thread: ITV Player and 4OD for Sony BRAVIA LED TV

ITV Player and 4OD for Sony BRAVIA LED TV

HI, i am having sony bravia TV and have installed iTV player in it, and currently there isn’t any feature present through which we could demand what we have to see exactly. And i am quite eager to have this facility in the Iplayer but don’t know when this is about to come? Anybody having idea regarding the same can share their views.

Re: ITV Player and 4OD for Sony BRAVIA LED TV

In my opinion i think Dragons Den is the merely think I watch live nowadays. The enormous thing about catch-up TV is that we can find out latest shows while the traditional EPG is a extremely managed experience only permitting you to watch shows on TV at any one time. And as far as the BBC iplayer is concerned i have a number of incredibly exciting plans for the next 12 months, unluckily I can't share them, but I've been carried away by some of their concepts. Catching up with the other announcer in the next week or so, so with any luck push things forward with them also..!

HI, i am having sony bravia TV and have installed iTV player in it, and currently there isn’t any feature present through which we could demand what we have to see exactly. And i am quite eager to have this facility in the Iplayer but don’t know when this is about to come? Anybody having idea regarding the same can share their views.
    I don’t know when exactly but you could simply expect it in the next firmware update.

You might not believe me but still i got my got a new bravia TV on this previous Sunday and i have noticed as I had gotten this newer 4 On Demand and ITV player till yesterday, they have now left any ideas what happened ? I don’t know what happened or what is going to be happened, but still as mentioned above you can simply get it in the next firmware update for sure because i have already seen it. Have you ever tried contacting the tech support regarding the same?

you might not believe me but still i got my got a new bravia TV on this previous Sunday and i have noticed as I had gotten this newer 4 On Demand and ITV player till yesterday, they have now left any ideas what happened ? I don’t know what happened or what is going to be happened, but still as mentioned above you can simply get it in the next firmware update for sure because i have already seen it. Have you ever tried contacting the tech support regarding the same?
    This is quite awful, because i have never ever even seen this kind of option in my TV that you had already. Anyways but when i contacted them I got Email from their side as mentioned below.

“following interpreting your e-mail and looking additional into this for you I can assure that Sony may be examining these new services hence the reason it appeared on screen. I can also verify that those services are not active currently, though that does not mean it will not be obtainable in the future”

But i think this is regarding the newer bravia because as per their statement they must have given this option but which is actually not activated yet..anyways thanks for the suggestion.

I think according to me you should first check whether this service is available for the TV that you have or not, because it might be possible like this is actually available in the newer TV’s…!

But still if I am not wrong and with the second hope if you update the iplayer in your TV then you may get this facility, but if not then you should wait till the next firmware update.