Thread: Does Sony KDL-32CX523 TV uses wireless USB?

Does Sony KDL-32CX523 TV uses wireless USB?

HI, i own a Sony KDL-32CX523 TV and in that i am planning to make use sony adapter for wireless as i am using netgear router for connecting to internet. But i was confused as whether i have to make use of adapter of the same make or i can used of any brand. Because along with this someone had also suggested me some homeplugs. Please let me know what exactly you are using who is having similar kind of TV. Thanks in advanced.

Re: Does Sony KDL-32CX523 TV uses wireless USB?

I would like to recommend you that rather than adapter you should make use of any plug no matter which companies it is. When i had bought the adapter, it was ineffective to me,i set it up only almost 4.2 feet from the router and i only got 76% ,so i have packaged up to send back and ordered the tp link plugs. Thus rather than wasting money for both the product you can simply go with the plugs i have mentioned.

Have you ever heard about the sony “UWA-BR100” USB dongle? Because i don’t know any other way to use internet net though it is possible but i make use of this dongle and thus would suggest you the same thing.

In other words you'll require to buy the optional Sony UWA-BR100 dongle or otherwise as you have recommended you could acquire a set of homeplugs..which is also available and are good alternatives as well. but before i could suggest you this product you should also make sure about the compatibility of the product with your respective TV.

Rather than having such adapter for the TV i would opt for the home plugs is that the wifi is sent via your electrical mains sockets..for good example you can simply find the product with “TP-Link TL-PA211KIT” name and that will cost you around 35 euro.

Have you ever heard about the sony “UWA-BR100” USB dongle? Because i don’t know any other way to use internet net though it is possible but i make use of this dongle and thus would suggest you the same thing.

In other words you'll require to buy the optional Sony UWA-BR100 dongle or otherwise as you have recommended you could acquire a set of homeplugs..which is also available and are good alternatives as well.
    Hey thanks for the suggestion, but can you please let me know from where can i buy this LAN adaptor for Wi-Fi? I have tried searching on eBay and amazon but they don’t have the one that you have mentioned rather they are selling some another product. anyways thanks again.

Hey thanks for the suggestion, but can you please let me know from where can I buy this LAN adaptor for Wi-Fi? I have tried searching on eBay and amazon but they don’t have the one that you have mentioned rather they are selling some another product. anyways thanks again.
    I think you haven’t ever searched in their official website isn’t it? Because no need to find it anywhere as you can simply get it from the LINK i have mentioned below. Along with this is have mentioned some features as well of the device so that you can have superior thought.

• Wireless Internet - plug the adaptor into the USB input and formulate your Wi-Fi Ready TV connect to the internet without cable mess.

• trouble-free setup - By means of WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) functionality its effortless to obtain your TV connected to your wireless router

• High Definition video streaming - Supports 802.11a/b/g/n standards for streaming video content on your TV even in eye-catching High Definition formats.