Thread: how can I run i-tunes through sony bravia tv

how can I run i-tunes through sony bravia tv

I have bought a new Sony bravia LCD tv , and I am a newbie on internet tv , I just want to know , whether it is possible to run i-tunes through my Sony bravia tv or not, if yes than I want to know how can I do this, please help me.

Re: how can I run i-tunes through sony bravia tv

If you are trying to browsing i-tunes directly via Sony bravia than its not possible for you to do this ,first you have to download ‘media remote’ application which is latest application by Sony corporation, this application supports almost all the format of audio and video, this application will work on the same wireless network, using this application you can easily run i-tunes through your Sony bravia tv.

I have sony bravia KDL 32CX523 TV, which is almost new , I have tried plugging my i-pod in the USB sloy of my tv , it detects it properly but the problem is ,unable to read the contents in it , I think it doesn’t support the format of it, now iam thinking to get APPLE TV devise but I am not sure whether it may work or not, if anyone knows than please reply me.

You definitely should buy APPLE TV devise, it will surely support your internet tv, using this devise you can easily get your i-pod contents read without having any problem, you can apple tv devise either on US apple website or you can rent it from apple store.

From my experience , apple tv devise is much costly ,if you are having an sony bravia tv, instead of getting apple TV you should go for sony blue ray disc player ,this device also support ‘media remote’ application it will really help you to run i-tunes through your sony bravia tv.

If you are unable to run i- tunes through your sony bravia tv, than you should definitely buy APPLE TV .it will allow you to access your i-pod music contents on your tv, it will works on the same wireless network, and to get this you have to contact apple support communities.