Thread: Getting Buzzing sound in Sony Bravia KDL-55HX923

Getting Buzzing sound in Sony Bravia KDL-55HX923

i saw that this issue is discuss many time on many forums but yet cant came to the conclusion. i have 3 lcd tv in my home and all are sony. and sony center really help me in this Buzzing issue. anyone have any idea about this sound issue? any solution so far so this issue?

Re: Getting Buzzing sound in Sony Bravia KDL-55HX923

for this problem i must suggest to contact your nearest local service centre, they will surly give you the best solution for this. here i am try to find for this, you just be in touch, but from you local service centre you surly get the solution. and to find your nearest service centre just visit the sony official site and put your area or region and you get all the near service centre.

i think this problem somewhat looks like a energy saving switch on the right hand side. if you go near to that you will get the sound, so for this i think you have to contact your dealer from where you get this tv. i also have the same set of tv and i dont have any problem with this. to just conform that its a switch or not just try turning it off and see if it ticks afterward, and if does not than its surly a switch.

thats why i like sony most and i never get any issue before. as you talk about the tick here, its not tick when i turn it off from the side. it simply means there are no ticking in this. but ya, its just tick on standby from the controller. when i talk to sony support they just said that they are never heard about this. i really wondering if anyone yet solve this issue via swapping out.

Quote Originally Posted by Champs View Post
    i saw that this issue is discuss many time on many forums but yet cant came to the conclusion. i have 3 lcd tv in my home and all are sony. and sony center really help me in this Buzzing issue. anyone have any idea about this sound issue? any solution so far so this issue?
    Hi Champs,

I think this chap on the Sony Forum was suffering from the same issue and it turned out to be a voltage interference issue which he did eventually resolve. I have the ticking on my month old set which is not causing me any bother so I am not going to be taking any action unless I made aware that this could cause damage to my television.

Hope this helps