Thread: Why all sony bravia model KDL40X, KDL46X, KDL40W4, KDL46W4 screens are faulty

Why all sony bravia model KDL40X, KDL46X, KDL40W4, KDL46W4 screens are faulty

i am getting some kind of Grey Dark Lines in my Sony Kdl40x model. the same thing happens with my one cousin, one of my friend and with my one more cousin who live in Australia. anyway the problem is this is happens in all model of sony bravia. and this is not enough, after 2-3 years of period, these lines get more worse. dont know why this is happening to all models. is this problem with sony or anything else problem occurs?

Re: Why all sony bravia model KDL40X, KDL46X, KDL40W4, KDL46W4 screens are faulty

i have found that many people have this screen problems and still now no one get any response from sony. they are cant giving any response for this and just saying that its manufacturing fault. and i also found the same screen problem with Toshiba tv also but they are offering immediate replacement but cant get any response from sony.

Re: Why all sony bravia model KDL40X, KDL46X, KDL40W4, KDL46W4 screens are faulty

i bought sony tv in 2008 for over £1000 and in less than 2 years its start giving problem. i have complain for this problem in sony but from last 12 month i cant get any response from there site. i think i get this tv more earlier that is in 2008, and now its looks like more and more people getting this problem with sony tv but sony not replied to any query, as they already know the problem with many customer.

i have V version of sony from last 3 years and i am getting this TCON fault from last 6 months. first i thought the problem is with dish tv or cable problem, but after that i notice that its giving problem with dvd and other device also. and mainly its more noticeable in the light background. there are lots of tv companies are there who giving great quality and all. but i just thought to buy branded and best TV, but i never thought that i am get problem in sony. there is Hyundi tv who giving last long fault guarantee than sony, but than also i bought sony. my bad luck. but after while i search for the solution i found that many people have this problem.

yes this is really irritating problem at some time and i really not understand why sony not listen and responding for this issue. there are lots of people have the same issue with different model of sony, but still sony not try to fix this problem. and one more thing is that, sony TV was not cheap, not at least for me.

there is one really good person in sony, his name is Lee. i have newly express my problem front of sony and now they offered resolution. i feel bit happy here. the current process is really good in compare to before. i previously put complain in March but i cant get any help from sony side, but now they are so helpful. if you also want to try than just call them and gave them a chance to help you, and ya for this you need to pay a little amount to check your TV.

i just newly get the kdl46v3000 tv and now after 4 months i am getting dark shadow on the screen, cost of tv is around £1200 and this is big amount for me. and just in few months if i am getting this problem, than what happened in next some months. after reading list of comments, now i thought to call to sony for this problem.

i am also getting the same dark spots in my tv and as someone above stated that they take £80 to look up. i call them and they take £80 for me and today its 2 months completed but my tv now works good. no dark lines or no lines at the background and all. i am agree with OP that he said now sony providing such a great response and fix the problem as early as possible.

ya after reading some comments i also called sont technical person, and he came to home and go through my problem and i pay £75 to him, but the problem is start again. TV works properly just for 2 to 3 days, after that its start the same problem. background lines disturbance and blue spots and all. i just heard that sony fix my problem with warranty, but they fix for some period only, i mean its just for 3 months and after that problem start. and if i again call technical person than again he charge me £75 which is costlier for me, if i call him each time after 3 months.

i just want to buy TV and i was just searching for the best tv and i found this. after reading some post here, i never thought to buy sony. i am not go with some other brand, like Samsung or lg or toshiba and all. because if every time they time my £75 to £80 per visit than its obviously costly for everyone. so i am going to quite my thoughts to buy sony.

i Purchased KDL-40V3000 and i am getting Grey shadows on the left portion of the screen. and i am waiting that sony going to fix this problem or giving me replacement. yet cant get any response from there. and after seeing some good comment for sony i hope they will solve my issue shortly. and if they cant than i am sure from today, i will never buy any product of sony. because one side its costly and they also take more charges to look up for once.