Thread: PC not recognizing ASUS GeForce GTX 560 Ti DirectCU II

PC not recognizing ASUS GeForce GTX 560 Ti DirectCU II

Hi, i have recently bought this newer ASUS GeForce GTX 560 Ti DirectCU II video card but still the wired thing is like i am not able to make out why my machine is not able to get it recognized. any idea what could be the problem with the machine?

Re: PC not recognizing ASUS GeForce GTX 560 Ti DirectCU II

Are you sure that you have installed driver in your machine? Because if you haven’t then obviously your computer will not detect the newly added hardware. Thus first of all you should make sure whether you have installed perfect drivers or not?

After that if suppose you have already installed any then you have to make out whether those drivers are the most recent one and not older. Because sometimes installing the most recent drivers is the only solution.

Though I am agree with the above user but still you should also make sure whether the device is been recognized in the BIOS or not or else you have to do the same thing that you have done with the driver in your machine. But before reinstalling the BIOS you can have another option as well like you should try to reset the BIOS setting and see. If nothing happens to be working perfectly then there isn’t any option regardless of reinstallation.

have you tried to connect this GPU in any other machine? if not then you should at least do that as well so that you can have idea about the hardware fault, and for that you can simply get the replacement.

Have you tried to connect this GPU in any other machine? if not then you should at least do that as well so that you can have idea about the hardware fault, and for that you can simply get the replacement.

Exactly I was also thinking about the same thing like you should make sure whether the hardware that you have installed in the machine is working or not, because after installing the drivers and the BIOS almost all the glitches gets wiped out and the machine used to detect almost all the hardware’s. apart form that you should also check whether all other hardware that you have installed in your machine is compatible with this GPU or not because incompatibility do causes such problem.

In fact, this way you can at least determine the hardware fault and then you can simply get the replacement as well for the faulty hardware.