Thread: Rectangular uneven Backlight in the middle of my monitor

Rectangular uneven Backlight in the middle of my monitor

Hi, I have noticed very strange problem, I have encountered strange rectangular glow in the middle of my monitor while displaying a full black screen.

In fact when i was searching about the same thing on internet I have observed people bad tempered about something comparable in other forums. Is this a major trouble with this monitor? Have other owners seen this problem? Any suggestion for resolving this will be appreciated.

Re: Rectangular uneven Backlight in the middle of my monitor

Hi, I have noticed very strange problem, I have encountered strange rectangular glow in the middle of my monitor while displaying a full black screen.

In fact when I was searching about the same thing on internet I have observed people bad tempered about something comparable in other forums. Is this a major trouble with this monitor? Have other owners seen this problem? Any suggestion for resolving this will be appreciated.
    I think there could be some problem with the monitor that you are having, but before that you should make sure whether your motherboard has this problem or with the graphic card that you have installed or with the cable through which you have connected the monitor with the cabinet. According to me it’s quite difficult to determine what could be the problem, thus if would be better if you simply test all the thing perfectly.

This is really nonsense as my flow looks very akin to yours. Unluckily, it's bright sufficient that I distinguish its effects on much more than just a black screen. at the present the question is if I wait for Amazon to get more in stock to inquire about the substitution, go through the pains of a warranty RMA, or even request for a money back altogether because I could get another one back with the similar trouble.

once I was also getting the same problem with my monitor and it seems that, this issue takes a number of days to come into view. You will require a completely black screen to observe the glowing areas. I don’t know whether you are aware about the program or not, but "dead pixel buddy" can do that for you. It sometimes takes a few seconds of a black background before your eyes regulate to considering it.

You can simply download this dead pixel buddy from here itself.

Exactly, have you ever checked whether the installed video drivers are working perfectly or not. I know it would be difficult to determine but still it would be better to get I reinstall them and see whether this is happening again or not.

I have tried this “dead pixel buddy”, but still it would be better to contact the service center rather than applying solution on your own, because it may cause some severe damage in the monitor which will be consider as a mistreatment to the hardware. Thus better option would be to contact the service center.