Thread: Unable to install Asus EN210 512MB Graphics Card

Unable to install Asus EN210 512MB Graphics Card

I have purchase Asus EN210 512MB Graphics Card and after that I have connected in my computer and after that I have when I start computer at that time I have install the drivers and then rebooted the PC. After that I get black screen after windows loading screen. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to install Asus EN210 512MB Graphics Card

I will suggest you to first remove the Asus EN210 512MB Graphics Card from your computer and then you to reseat the graphic card in your computer properly and after reseating Asus EN210 512MB Graphics Card in your computer you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. try this solution and let me know what the result is.

If you have already tried to solve this problem by reseating the graphic card in your computer and after that also if you are facing the same problem then I will suggest you to restart the computer and then you have to go to the safe mode. After that you have to first uninstall the Asus EN210 512MB Graphics Card drivers which you have installed in your computer and after uninstalling the graphic card drivers from your computer you have to reboot the computer and then install the graphic card drivers again in your computer and then check whether you are getting same problem or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem get solved or not. many times by reinstalling the drivers we can solve this type of problems

Well I will suggest you to open the BIOS setting in your computer and after opening the BIOS setting in your computer you have to change the video from onboard to PCI/e and after doing that changes you have to save that setting and after that you have to check wither your computer starts properly or not. I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.

I am agree with the above solution because if onboard video is selected in your BIOS and you are trying to start computer then that is the main reason behind this problem and to solve this problem you have to open the BIOS setting in your computer and after that you have to change the video setting and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not. you have to also try to solve this problem by reinstalling the chipset drivers.
    Try this trick and then check what the situation is.

After searching solution regarding this problem on internet I have come to know that doing the BIOS update in your computer can help you to fix this problem and that is why I will also suggest you to update the BIOS in your system and after updating the BIOS in your you have to see whether Asus EN210 512MB Graphics Card ios working properly or not.

If you want to do BIOS update then you have to first visit the official site of the motherboard manufacturer company and after visiting the official site of the motherboard manufacturer company you have to search fro your motherboard model number and then you have to download the latest BIOS installation file.

After downloading that you have to make the bootable disk to install the BIOS.

With the help of that disk you have to update the BIOS and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

I started the PC in safe mode and after starting the computer in safe mode I have reinstalled the drivers in my computer and then also I was facing the same problem. After that I have done BIOS update and then my problem gets solved. In my computer everything works fine but sometimes while playing games my PC gets turned off.

What should I do to solve this problem?

It looks like this problem is occurring because of the power supply unit which you are using in your computer is not able to supply enough power. You have to try different power supply unit with your computer and then check whether same problem occurs or not. if you don’t get the same problem then you need to change the PSU. I am telling you this because with my system same problem was occurred and then I have come to know that problem was occurring because of the PSU and then I have change the PSU and then my problem get solved.

I think after changing the PSU your problem will get solved.

With different PSU also if you are getting the same problem in your computer then it means problem is with the Asus EN210 512MB Graphics Card and you have to return your Asus EN210 512MB Graphics Card to the retailer from where you have purchased this Asus EN210 512MB Graphics Card and you have to tell them about the problem which you are facing with your Asus EN210 512MB Graphics Card. If you want to any more information regarding this then let me know.

I have tried different PSU and with different power supply unit I didn’t get any problem. Now after that I have purchased new power supply unit and then all the things started working fine. Thank you for helping me . I really appreciate your help.