Thread: Connect MacBookPro to Apple Cinema Display

Connect MacBookPro to Apple Cinema Display

i am here looking for some way which help me to connect MacBookPro to Apple Cinema Display. is there any way to do this or is there any connector to do this?

Re: Connect MacBookPro to Apple Cinema Display

I just found some information but it is new and the only one so far (just a scam Exclusive) cloned so hopefully. Atlona AT-started the DP200, a DVI adapter Mini DisplayPort-compatible monitors such as the Apple Cinema Display 24", so that old mac with DVI graphics cards will enjoy these screens smoothly.

how much i know about this i must say that, you have to get a adpter to get an adapter to mini display port miniDVI. There are mini display port adapters for DVI, DVI to pin no mini display port. So, Apple is committed to anything that is not used with older macbooks.

I bought a Cinema Display 27" I use my MacBook perfectly. Since I bought the MacBook I have abandoned my old pc and would like to use him as it is quite powerful. Obviously the graphics card has VGA and DVI and Mini DisplayPort monitor port, therefore, I went to get my adapter Mini DisplayPort to VGA port and I realized just the opposite is what I need. Does anyone know of an adapter to do this or direct a graphics card that would connect the cinema display directly?

I just bought a Macbook Pro Intel Core i7 2.2 GHz below OS 10.6.7. I connect to a call screen Cinema Display. The connection is via the Thunderbolt port and DVI connector minidisplayport to adapter, purchased at the same connector as the MacBook. The connection worked two days, and since nothing: Display black screen. When I reconnect the screen on my old Macbook pro., The display works normally.

I also have the same problem with my Mac Book Pro and Apple Cinema 20-inch display. The Service person of the Apple store told me that with a software update, you should be fine, and they gave me a new adapter cord. Today, the results is the same: black screen after 2 days. I have not tried again to install Lion.

I sent my Macbook Pro (10.6.8) system in France where I had purchased. it came back to me within 48 hours with a new motherboard! Since everything works fine, no problem in connection with screen Apple Cinema display.

I can post this message because I have recently been a problem with my Cinema Display 24" connected to my macbook pro. In fact it works rather well except that sometimes, and increasingly my macbook pro freezes and displays a gray screen that reads as the cinema display. The only solution to unlock it and turn it off with the button. I have had applecare that suggested to resets the normal CNS, PRAM, NVRAM, but even that has not solved my problem. I begin to wonder if that not a problem with the graphics card.