Thread: Graphics card with Mini Display Port connector for 2008 Mac Pro

Graphics card with Mini Display Port connector for 2008 Mac Pro

anyone have any idea about Graphics card with Mini Display Port connector? actually as state in mytitle that i am using 2008 Mac Pro and here i am looking for Graphics card with Mini Display Port connector.i try to search this in apple site but cant get anything. so if anyone found any or if anyone has any idea about this than please provide me.

Re: Graphics card with Mini Display Port connector for 2008 Mac Pro

Atlona AT-started the DP200, a DVI adapter Mini DisplayPort-compatible monitors such as the Cinema Display 24 "Apple, so that old maqueros and tanks with DVI graphics cards will enjoy these screens smoothly. The box in question, which was announced back in July, maintains resolution and HDCP compatibility to avoid complications, but at a price of $ 179 is the same people who prefer to change the graphics card.

DisplayPort to test in practice, we have a Gigabyte Radeon HD 4870 graphics card used. This card has an HDMI, DVI and DisplayPort connection. All new graphics cards from NVIDIA and AMD in the GPU support DisplayPort. It is for the manufacturer to make a real connection to the map. Most video cards have one or two dual-link DVI connections and sometimes an HDMI connection. The number of graphics cards with DisplayPort is still on the fingers of one hand to count.

the demand for DisplayPort grow as more and thinner screens and laptops are made. The bandwidth of the graphics card to the monitor may play a role. If this should be increase 120Hz displays, so an even better color reproduction possible, DisplayPort a greater role.

i just heard that Matrox has introduced two new graphics cards with up to four ports. The special thing about them, you use Apple's Mini DisplayPort, which uses very little space. but i cant found that 2 graphic card information. so if anyone has than please provide.

Matrox new video card M9138 and M9148 can control three or four monitors. Instead of concentrating on the rear bracket with a port that requires a special breakout cable, but uses the Matrox Mini DisplayPort, which Apple introduced with its Macbooks. It is compatible with the standard DisplayPort, and is especially small enough to fit it in spite of the low-profile design up to four ports on the PCIe x16 card.

Each display panel, whether internally or externally in the notebook monitor can be controlled directly via the DisplayPort. This means that an interface controller can be omitted in the display. It would be conceivable pure digital monitors. These monitors contain, in addition to the AC adapter and the electronics display controller. The controller receives the image signals directly from the graphics card from the DisplayPort. These monitors are cheaper and allow for a low-profile design.

I was also finding a graphics card with mini-display port connector. So far I have only the HD 5970 and HD 5870 edition found (both too expensive).