Thread: Apple Display Cinema insisting over glossy look display.

Apple Display Cinema insisting over glossy look display.

I am having very much problem with Apple’s glossy look and with the new Thunderbolt Display. Whatever amazing feature they are carrying with, I am not going to take it in free even. What to take with its glossy look and very much crystal clarity and loads of features that you can’t use it together at once. Why people are running behind them so blindly, if anyone offer me Thunderbolt without having glossy look, I’ll buy one or two Thunderbolt.

Re: Apple Display Cinema insisting over glossy look display.

See, any company producing their product on the demand of their customer which supports that product. And Apple is doing the same thing, the majority for glossy screen is very vast and that’s why Apple is producing Thunderbolt. You are the first, who don’t want to buy Apple’s product in free even. The purpose of glossy screen is not that you are working with a small firm and someone advises you to buy Thunderbolt. You can use Thunderbolt just not for the giant organization but small firm too. Its feature is very helpful for both users.

Today’s world is running for technology and success. For the many company, their success is based on technology. The best technology you are using, the best you stand in the market. This is the definition for most of the company. Many field such as IT, engineering, Animation, technology and many more, these gadgets are playing a useful role. In IT where you need to develop such things which should be presentable, these monitors work. To draw animation and in designing field, these gadgets are boons. For the engineers it helps in understanding the every part of product just because of its crystal clear presentation.

According to me, these are the gadgets which give the customers so many options with display in the market. So many industries are now depending on these gadgets. If you don’t like, you can’t that these are bad. People are having their own preference with their budget also. I would not say that if took Thunderbolt so it is a bad deal, there is nothing to work with or you took any wrong decision. But if really don’t have to deal with then don’t buy it, go with the normal one. But don’t advise Apple to produce you non glossy Thunderbolts, because when others are in the competition on the same product, Apple will never be back.

There is one more technology present into the market and that is Matte. Matte is very much compare to glossy and is very much into the feature. If you take a survey on that then you will come to know that both are having equal rating on the scale on performance. The glossy display of Apple reflects sometime the eyes from the angles and the mixture used by Apple is Aluminum and shiny glass which give us so flashes while working on it. But it is still the favorite choice in foreign countries. But I would like to advice to go for the Matte. Mostly people are missing those white gadget and matte screen produced by Apple in mid- time of its history.

I do not agree with BonnieT. Because people who are working with Image editing, designing and on video editing like stuff, go and ask them about the pain they are getting with the glossy display. They are missing those monitor with white shades and Matte screen. I don’t know how Apple stops developing this gadget, when there is more demand for the Matte screen. If apple announce that they are back with the Matte screen, I think lots of peoples are waiting outside with their mouth open.