Thread: BSOD with Nvidia GeForce 210 and NVS 300

BSOD with Nvidia GeForce 210 and NVS 300

I am having NVS 300 on the computer of mine. I was also having only one DVI monitor with the total System of 4 monitors. Everything was working fine and there was no problem from the past couple of days. After adding the 5th monitor system of mine got crashed with BSOD. If I remove any of the one monitor from the computer the system of mine is working fine. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: BSOD with Nvidia GeForce 210 and NVS 300

In order to get the exact root cause of the problem you have to answer following questions. Which operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer? is there antivirus running on the computer? Also provide the log file of BSOD which you are getting on the computer.

Well I am suspecting that the issue with the drivers on the computer of yours. what I am saying that you should try to reinstall the driver by making use of driver sweep. After that you should reboot the computer. now try to install as well as update the drivers. You should update all the drivers that is motherboard as well as graphic card drivers.
    Once you have completed with the same you should reboot the computer and see whether it is working or not.

Looking at the situation which I have mentioned over here I wanted to tell you that you should contact the technical support team and get the further assistance on this particular matter.