Thread: Getting low FPS while playing games with GeForce GTX 295

Getting low FPS while playing games with GeForce GTX 295

Hello friends I am using computer in which I have GeForce GTX 295 graphic card and I am using windows 7 operating system ion my computer. In my computer I am facing problem while playing games. Whenever I play any games in my computer at that time I get Low FPS. If anyone have solution regarding this issue then let me know.

Re: Getting low FPS while playing games with GeForce GTX 295

I have read the problem which you are facing in your computer and I would like to tell you that you should first check whether all the setting in the control panel is OK or not. Many times by changing the settings from the Nvidia control panel you will be able to solve this problem. Try this solution and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

According to me you should first uninstall the onboard graphic drivers and drivers of the GeForce GTX 295 graphic card from your computer and then you have to run the Ccleaner in your computer. Now after restarting the computer you have to first install the onboard graphic drivers in your computer and after installing that graphic drivers in your computer you have to insert the graphic driver CD in your computer and then you have to install that drivers in your computer and after installing that drivers in your computer you have to play any games in your computer and then check whether your problem get solved or not. As far as I know after trying this solution your problem might get solved.

If you need any more information then let me know.

You should download the latest drivers for your GeForce GTX 295 graphic card from the internet and after installing the GeForce GTX 295 graphic card in your computer you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

Yes I will also suggest you the same because I was also having the same problem with my GeForce GTX 295 graphic card and after that I have downloaded the latest drivers from the official site of the Geforce and after downloading the drivers I have removed old drivers and then installed the new drivers and after installing the new drivers all the things started working properly.

I think you should also download the drivers and then update in your computer and then your problem will get solved.

If reinstalling the latest drivers for the GeForce GTX 295 graphic card does not help you to solve this problem then you should remove the GeForce GTX 295 graphic card from your computer and then you have to connect it with other computer and then you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. If you don’t get the same problem then problem is with your computer and if you get the same problem with your computer then problem is with your GeForce GTX 295 graphic card.

After reinstalling the graphic drivers for my GeForce GTX 295 graphic card also I was also getting the same problem and then I have tried all the setting in the Nvidia control panel.

I have also tried to solve this problem by installing the latest graphic drivers in my computer but after doing that also I get the same problem. With other computer my graphic card works fine.

Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

According to me you are facing this problem because of the power supply unit in your computer. Many times if power supply unit can also cause this type of the issue and that is why I would like to ask you that you should connect any other PSU with your computer and then check whether same problem is coming or not. if with other PSU you get the same issue then you will need to replace the GeForce GTX 295 graphic card and if you don’t get the same problem then problem is with the PSU.

Have you tried to solve this problem by updating the BIOS in your computer? If you not tried then I will suggest you to update the graphic drivers in your computer and after updating BIOS in your computer your problem will get solved. Try this solution and then let me know hat the result is.