Thread: Unable to install NVIDIA GeForce G210M drivers after reinstalling Windows 7

Unable to install NVIDIA GeForce G210M drivers after reinstalling Windows 7

Recently I have reinstalled Windows 7 x64 on the computer of mine. I have downloaded drivers from the official site and I am not able to reinstall the same on the computer. I am getting below mentioned error message on the computer. it can be stated as follow ‘The videocard drive for this hardware cannot be load. The driver is maybe damaged or not available.(Code 39)’. Let me know why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of mine. any help on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to install NVIDIA GeForce G210M drivers after reinstalling Windows 7

I wanted to know following details so that I can find out the root cause of the problem.
    Operating system
    Exact hardware configuration of the computer
    Log file of the error message
    Antivirus or security software installed on the system

Looking at the situation I am suggesting following solution which you can try to fix the matter. in this particular solution you have to play with the registry so you have to back up the same before you do anything.

• You have to click on Start and click on Run.
    • Now you have to enter regedit and click on Ok.
    • After that you have to remove the Upperfilters and Lowerfilters values of the below mentioned registry key.
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    • Once you have to done the same you have to restart the computer.

I am suggesting that you should try to install the drivers after booting the computer into Safe mode.
    • To boot the computer into Sade mode you have to use following steps.
    • You have to restart the computer and Press F8 from the keyboard.
    • Now you have to select the safe mode from the Advanced boot menu.
    • Once the computer is booted into Safe mode you have to try to install the drivers and let me know what result you getting.

I have done bit research work on this particular matter and I have found that the error code which you have got is exclusively used by the Device Manager. If you are supposed to see error code 39 it could be happening because of the missing driver for the windows hardware or windows registry.

After going through the issue of yours I am suggesting that you should launch the troubleshooter on the computer of yours. you can get the same from the Control Panel of the computer.

It could be possible that the drivers which you are trying to install might be corrupted due to some reason. Now to fix the issue of yours I am suggesting that you should visit the official website of the device manufacturer and look for the latest version of the drivers. Once you have found the same you have to download as well as install the same on the computer and see whether it is working or not.

I think you will need to contact the technical support team for the further assistance. I am sure that they will help you out to fix the issue of yours.