Thread: Gigabyte EP45-UD3R motherboard is not working properly

Gigabyte EP45-UD3R motherboard is not working properly

i had purchase a new Gigabyte EP45-UD3R ver 1.0, and also with a Kingston 4gb and hyperx ddr2 @ 1066 etc. so now while i start the PC i had put both the stick of memory, that i heard beep sound then the fans is spin roughly, so i check all the sticks but one is working continuously but other is working sometime or sometimes it is not working,so please give some suggestion?

re: Gigabyte EP45-UD3R motherboard is not working properly

while i am using the same gigabytes fans but i unable to find any of the problem that both the sticks is working fine, so like suggest you so that might be you have problem on your memory?

i think that sound problem doesn't have the issue of the memory i would like to suggest you that just check one stick at a time and run with Memtest on your
    RAM and need to follow all the exactly instruction,so you want to download and run the latest version of Memtest86+ and need to check the ram first and
    insert ram on one stick of the memory in one of the slot and need to run memtest for the complete 10 cycles.and if you have no error just go to another one so go through step then rely me that what kind of the message did you have face.

now i am using a Gigabyte EP45-UD3R along with 2gb with a setup that is running smoothly, that not a single problem did still have face,but the second module stick i not tested right now because if i might be insert then i unable to boot at all, that another strange think that i noticed if i started once or twice that both the sticks will be installed

hi i am check all the details and tried with which you told to check the memory slot is working or not that i have check on my Gigabyte EP45-UD3R one i tested that i did get any of the message but when i am testing the another one i faced that this can be faulty on this sticks,so i think that the whole sticks are not matched so i better if you buy a ram sticks from the sea sonic,cwt corsair etc this can you might be get a better one from this company product and would like to buy a 650w minimum.

yeah always you want to check the CPU damage then it will be worth to check the sockets pins as with sound that can be possibility on your slot or memory controller anything being damaged,

hi when i am checking the damage on the fans so i remove the heat sink and fan with a carefully because this main part of the motherboard that if you done any mistake then you might be have to face the problem, and that it is the best as the thermal paste that can be act like a glue,for that you want to be carefully from the electric as well as physically because both of the damaged the boards.