Thread: Need SLI connection setup for GeForce GTX 460 SE

Need SLI connection setup for GeForce GTX 460 SE

I have worked on Asus M5A99X EVO mainboard and now i want to get the sli connection setup for my graphics card. Can anyone also used this card with the sli mainboard. If yes, then please share your valuable reply for this connections. This is well for me. In this system i used Corsair CX 600 PSU for power supply connectivity purpose. Thanks for any such help.

Re: Need SLI connection setup for GeForce GTX 460 SE

This dual video card will be work well with this asus motherboard. Hence i would be think that there is not any connectivity problem arrives on it. Just you need to check the mainboard that you use is being support sli or not. if it not support then there is no problem with this connectivity. Otherwise, you simply need to do mainboard changing task on it. This is well for you.

Such dual video card offers incredible visual details without sacrificing frame rates. Hence i think you need to use the same gpu on your system. Just try this and check its details. This is well for you to fix the problem by performing common graphics card installation task on it with suitable driver upgrade. Try this and check its compatibility before doing this task. This is well for you to fix this complex issue.

Same type of graphics card with the mainboard presents on my system. I have tried multiple times install/uninstalling with different drivers old and new. It works always without any complex issue. if any problem i found on it, i used manual of the gpu. this will be work to fix the complex issue. you can even use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvert View Post
    Same type of graphics card with the mainboard presents on my system. I have tried multiple times install/uninstalling with different drivers old and new. It works always without any complex issue. if any problem i found on it, i used manual of the gpu. this will be work to fix the complex issue. you can even use it.
    For my own experience this mainboard is being compatible with the dual gpu. you can simply do the insertion task on it. its expansiton slot has been capable to make its connection with the cpu. try to use it and insert this card on particular slot. then make the psu and other connection on it. here take help of the gpu manual for best connections. THis is well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anvita View Post
    For my own experience this mainboard is being compatible with the dual gpu. you can simply do the insertion task on it. its expansiton slot has been capable to make its connection with the cpu. try to use it and insert this card on particular slot. then make the psu and other connection on it. here take help of the gpu manual for best connections. THis is well for you.
    It does seem like the compatibility of mobo's BIOS not liking the video card BIOS. Hence i would be say to first check the bios compatibility here. then perform remaining task on it. this is well for you to fix the compex issue on it. try this and check its details. before doing any insertion just check this bios compatibility and then perform insertion task on it. the psu you mentioned on post is not makes any problem.

The SLI setup seems the better gaming value. Hence its necessary to follow the best steps for doing such connectivity. You found such things on third party or official site. take advice from him and do proper connections. instead of this use the manual for proper connections purpose.

I used the same combinations on my system and I should get an average of about 49 fps in 1680x1050 pixel resolutions. This combinations is being best for me to play higher level of the video games on it. you can even try to make it with the proper procedure. then set its setting for proper stage. This is necessary to fix the complex issue.