Thread: Recommendations for New 46 to 47" LCD TV

Recommendations for New 46 to 47" LCD TV

i am looking for the new 46 to 47" LCD tv. and the requirment is HD freeview and brands which i prefor are: samsung, LG, sony. so please someone help me to find best lcd tv with great clearity.

re: Recommendations for New 46 to 47" LCD TV

after seeing your recommendation i must suggest you Sony 46X4500, which can be set to the best / most accurate picture of the former.

I will not bring anything with regard to your question, but since you find something the other day for a subject of high-end Home Theaters. what I said several experts on the subject, and all agreed, is that the best are sharp. At home I have a Philips 26 and I'm happy. But do not find much to see how good it was, but I bought that because I got very cheap for a known and all legal. I assumed that the price they eventually GARP would not get anything better.

They are prepared to receive the normal signal input cable for TV. There you can have the problem that if you compare a TV directly from USA or Europe, you can come without Paln and dreamed (there are ways around that). Those you mentioned are Paln. In the case of the digital signal, regardless of who the provider is not going directly to the TV, but before passing through the decoder and then to the TV, but goes by RCA. So you'll be using one of the auxiliary inputs of the TV.

On TVs with large diagonal (over 32 inches) screen resolution is chosen not by DVD, and TV for more HD - HDTV, which in the near future will be the benchmark for video image around the world. For such a signal requires a screen resolution - 1920x1080 pixels. Of course, these TVs noticeably more expensive, so you have to decide, you should consider when choosing this option. The contrast was one of the most important characteristics when choosing a LCD TV a few years ago. But today, the possibility of industry are such that it is sufficient even for low-cost TVs. The physical meaning of this indicator is that if the TV has a contrast ratio of 600:1, this means that the darkest areas of an image differ in brightness from the lightest to 600 times.

As are most roughly Pioneer is in Plasma, no LCD. Sharp breaks LCD. One thing to note is that Sony's Bravia picture quality are excellent, and it shows the difference from Sanyo and other herbs. Besides having 10 bit color, which is not all bring. After I saw the new Samsung AEShow and also the break, excellent image quality.

how much i know and I saw here the latest models of Samsung / Phillips / LG / Panasonic are tremendous, bring high quality and compatibility with any format of audio / video auto-optimize that as you change the channel. In Europe, 80% of the channels broadcast in 16:9 or 16:10 so that it disfritus Widescreen and 47" is a very good. With respect to the ratio and the colors / forward technologies give you the latest models are very good and did not look anything like the first LCD.

I am from an electronics company and wanted to give an opinion from the point of view of our situation in this country where the LCD and PLASMA TV are very expensive to acquire. Based on our experience in repairing LCD TV, an issue that I see every day in Tecni-all , I recommend you buy Sony, Samsung or LG for sure. This is not to say that SHARP, PHILIPS VIEWSONIC or other marks or bad marks, but this last year we had many problems getting this kind of spare parts for brands such as SHARP and generic.

Re: Recommendations for New 46 to 47" LCD TV

The problem is that you have a too tight budget for the inches you need. 46 For you wisely recommends Kukucho, 800 € is hard to find it, to be thereafter you're going to have to go to a plasma or lcd. It is clear that all can not have (value for money-inches) but if possible a little more up your budget and look at the series C of Samsung or 8000 of Philips , but a minimum of 46 inches.