Thread: Getting some error with ATi HD4670 MXM with Acer Aspire 5920G

Getting some error with ATi HD4670 MXM with Acer Aspire 5920G

I am using Acer Aspire 5920G. My system has ATi HD4670 MXM graphic support. I ha formatted my pc due to slow performance. Now I am having a weird problem after this. I am not able to get proper graphic output. The resolution is very low and everything is big. What should I do to fix the issue. I had tried to run windows update also but that also is not working. Can anyone help me to fix this problem.

You need proper drivers for that. And you can find that on the official website. Just go on the official acer site and go in the download section. Download fresh drivers and install that in your pc. You have to locate the video drivers here and then only it is going to work. Just update the drivers. And next time when you went ahead with formatting it is essential that you must backup the drivers. You can use a third party tool for the same.

You have a really old system. And it is hard to find drivers for that. It is better if you can go ahead and use a third party software for the same. There are many driver updater software available that can help you the right drivers support. Like DriverMax. Just download and install this in your system. It will scan your pc for pending drivers and add them automatically. Also the tool will keep all the drivers updated.