Thread: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti FPS drop with BF3

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti FPS drop with BF3

I am having the settings on the Ultra and that is showing the momentary fps drops to 30's. I change that to too high then it goes to 70 fps along with the 285.79 drivers but it drops again after some time. This is very strange and I can not guess that what is the problem with this and how that can be solved. Please reply as soon as possible.

Re: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti FPS drop with BF3

Whenever I enable the anti aliasing then I found that there is a big fps drops on my gpu utilization and this is 99 %on both the cards. I felt that the game has started using extra RAM when I enable the anti aliasing and once that reaches to some limit then it crashes and this is for the reason that it is not able to address more then 4GB (32-bit application). This was the reason for this problem for me and you must check that if this is the same for you as well.

Just put the default settings for the game and try to play with the default settings if changing the same causing problem for you. This might solve the problem for you.

If the chipset drivers that you are using is outdated then this is possible that you will get the problems like this. So what you can do is, just update the chipset drivers to the latest and see if that can help you with this and also update the graphic card driver to the latest.

You can also try by installing the Nvidia ForceWare,the latest version and see if that can help you. I did the same when I was having the similar problem with this and this let me out of the issue. So I hope that it will do the same for you as well.

There is also possibility that game that you are playing might be corrupted and for that reason you are getting this problem. So what you can do is, just uninstall the game from your computer and once you are completed with that then install the game again to see if this helps you or not. If the problem is with the game then you will not get this issue again.

This problem might be with the game and so you are facing this issue. What you can do is, just reinstall the game and see if that works for you or not.?

I think that the graphic driver in your computer is corrupted and for that reason you are getting that FPS drop. So just install the latest driver update and then restart the system. See if that can solve the problem that you are facing or not.