Thread: Does AutoCad Work With GTX 460

Does AutoCad Work With GTX 460

I am going to install AutoCad in my computer. However my friend told me that you need a good graphics card in order to install and to work with it. Is it true? If so then which one is the best among these: GTS 450 or GTX 460 GPU?

Re: Does AutoCad Work With GTX 460

Actually it give some problems. I am telling as from personal experience. I have had several problems with the GTX 295 and autocad. If you take a picture of the medium-low and the situation changes completely.

CAD applications to talk to the OpenGL API. This is in addition to a sometimes higher workmanship an argument with the Professional card. In the case of the Quadro and FireGL / FireMV models special drivers are used. These increase the speed of the programs, but also increase the calculation accuracy and expand the number of bits partly for image transmission in terms of color fidelity etc. Why cut the professional cards also relatively poorly in games from. First, they are generally clocked lower as the counterparts for longevity, but also the drivers are not optimized for it because the quality of consciousness.

That can only be a mistake. Although the GeForce be thwarted in OpenGL, but should run the programs remain.

So I would use it once with an older or newer driver than you are currently using it for the GTX 460th

I got information about a Geforce GTX 460 768MB VGA with white PCB Galaxy. This time it's the turn of the version with 1024MB of VRAM, which like with 768MB, is surrounded by high quality components. This VGA has 6 power phases for the GPU (Volterra chips), 2-phase digital VRM for memory, and 4 proadlizers NEC in the back of the PCB (768MB version has 3), and 2 PCIe power connectors 6 +8 pin. Expected to have a core frequency of 900MHz to 1GHz between, and 1150MHz (4300MHz) for memories. Both models will be available in December, before Christmas.

An overclocked GTX460 consumes less than 470, but comes straight at upscale image-quality settings can not ignore it.

In order to be hardware independent, everything about AutoCAD is with the CPU?. Not every graphics card in the world uses the same GPU technology. And you were not happy when a hardware manufacturer, the ultra-top best new card offers in the market, and you could not use them, because AutoCAD does not run on it.