Thread: Graphical glitches in Games due to GTS 450

Graphical glitches in Games due to GTS 450

I am getting graphics glitches in my Pc and i am firmly say that it is the affect of ny Graphics card. The issue is with new ground textures - they are not completely visible as the whole texture. I have noticed this glitch in Bad Company 2. The explosions are inappropriate. Seamless Textures can also be noticed. Computer stats are:
    • ASUS M4A89GTD-PRO/USB3 Rev 1.xx
    • AMD Phenom II X4 945
    • rucial 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3 1333
    • MSI N450GTS Cyclone
    • Windows 7
    • 750W power supply

GPU is running with NVIDIA graphic drivers. Is there anything wrong with my system specs.

Re: Graphical glitches in Games due to GTS 450

I never saw that user complaining on the forums with nvidia 270.66, however there is a post the 46 pages of users complaining of 275.33 and a new 32 pages complaining of 280.26. Many of them have problems with those 2 drivers including me and 3 friends of mine. nvidia is a problem. Although there are people who will work just fine. but when so many people complaining for some drivers there is something wrong with the drivers.

Make use of DPC latency checker, let the time 30-60min run in the background and then if you have values about 500µs (ie in the yellow or red zone), then you have a DPC latency issue. What is it exactly that you declared Heise very happy when Download: "DPC Latency Checker: Checks the available resources of the computer for error-free processing of real-time data streams; attempts by the causes of interruptions in audio and video playback (drop-outs) find out ". The beta will include primarily an optimization on older motherboards, less on specific games problems. It is still working and can still take the time before there is an appropriate driver.

Perhaps it is indeed the only game because your sys is fueling actually well enough to the 450 GTS.

How it is when you screw in the FSX graphics totally round?

What you could try again, your BIOS is to bring up to date. I remember that with older versions on the P7N boards sometimes having problems when displaying YouTube videos were (flicker, etc.). I do not believe that playing with you in the same way a role, but you can test it even once.

Hotfix is on it, the driver is not adjusted.

I'm even a bit of experimenting with the graphics settings, if I have the "full picture" effects put on low, the error is gone. But then the effects in the shadow world are of course completely gone, so it is apparently in full-screen effects.

I am trying now to reinstall the game.