Thread: NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GS fan failed, suggestion for new card

NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GS fan failed, suggestion for new card

I am using a HP computer that is three years old and that is having the NVidia GeForce 9500GS. The fan on that was failed after connecting the graphic card and it was changed by the HP. Now I am thinking to get a new card and I don’t wish that it will happen to me again. I am not a computer gamer. I just do a bit of graphic/photographic art work along with some video editing. So please suggest me the best one considering these things in mind. Please reply me ASAP. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.
    • intel 2 quad processor q9300
    • 3 gb ddr2-800mhz dual channel sd ram
    • 1 tb 7200 rpm sata 32 mb cache

Re: NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GS fan failed, suggestion for new card

If you do not play the game then you can use the 9500 GS and this will work well for you. You can also take some low end card similar to GT220, GT520 or GT430. These are some of the very good and cheap cards and that will function best for you. Other than this, it will also let you to play some of the games like CoD.

If the fan failure happens once to you then this does not mean that it will be same for all the times when you upgrade your system or add any new hardware to your computer. So just go for the card whichever you like the most and install that in your computer.

Fan failure can also be because of the dust in your computer. If you are getting the issues like this then before installing the new video card in your computer, just clean the computer and make sure that it is dust free. You can also make use of some air pump to do this and this will clean that well. This is one of the most important thing that you need to take care while doing this and it will keep you away from the issues like this.

It could be because of the lose connection as well. So, you must check that if the all the connections are proper or not. If you are not very sure about that then just remove all the concerned connections and then reconnect them again to see if this can solve the problem for you. I know that there are less chances of this reason but it is worth to give it a try. It was the same problem when I was having somewhat similar issue and doing the same resolved the problem for me and so I hope that it will do the same for you as well.

Why are you worried about this. Just get the card and install that. Since it will be a new card and if you have any problem like this then you can simply call the dealer and they will let this problem solved for you.

My suggestion to you is to get the NVIDIA GeForce G405 and that will be the best for you. One of my friends bought this recently and that is showing awesome performance. So just get that and I am sure that this will he helpful to you.