Thread: How can I use 3 monitors in Nvidia GeForce GT 400?

How can I use 3 monitors in Nvidia GeForce GT 400?

Recently I have joined this particular forum and I have found lots of useful solutions on this particular forum. Now I wanted to ask you a query to the users of this particular forum and I am hoping that all the users will help me out to get the requirement of mine. Well I am having Nvidia GeForce GT 400 graphic card and I am looking to get the 3 video Output that are HDMI, Displayport and DVI. I have connected 3 monitors but only 2 are in the working condition. Is there any solution?

Re: How can I use 3 monitors in Nvidia GeForce GT 400?

After going through the thing of yours I am suggesting that the above mentioned thing is expected. Due to limitation of the technology used in the current version of the GeForce cards you are supposed to get the activate and drive two monitor at single moment of the time.
    However there is an exception that is Quadro NVS cards which is having the support for displays into the single card. You will need to get another GeForce card and you have to run the same into multiple adapters configuration so that you will be able to get 4 displays at a time.

Re: How can I use 3 monitors in Nvidia GeForce GT 400?

I wanted to appreciate your efforts for posting such a useful information. Now I have learn that I need to get another GeForce card to get the thing I am looking for. Anyway I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to get the need of mine.