Thread: Display driver not working with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti

Display driver not working with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti

I am with this problem from past many days. I am having this card from last four months but there was no issue with the card. I am confused that if the problem is with the hardware or the software. First, I thought that there is some problem with the driver and so I updated the dnriver to get it solved but that does not helped me. Now some of the times, my monitors becomes blank and after a few seconds the display comes on the screen then I get a message from the system tray saying that "Display driver has stopped recognizing and has recovered." I was not getting this issue earlier. This is the first time I a m getting this issue. Can somebody over here can guess that what is the problem with this and what is the way by which it can be resolved. Please reply. Thank you in advance.

Re: Display driver not working with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti

What you can do is, just try by clearing the registry and then sweep the drivers through the driver sweeper and once you are completed with that then you must reinstall that. This could solve the problem for you.

I know that there are very less chances of this but of you want then nyou can also try by resetting the settings for the video card to its default and see if that can solve the problem for you.

I think that this is the problem with the hardware. I am saying this because the system works well for a long time and after that it shows you that error or notification message whatever. Anyways, if you are having the factory overclocked graphics card then you must try to drop the clock speeds in accordance with the NVIDIA reference clock. This is the only thing that I can suggest you for the time and I hope that this will be helpful to you. Please reply back if this was helpful to you or not.

If upgrading the graphic card does not help you then you can uninstall the graphics card completely and then install the latest driver from NVIDIA again. If ethe problem is with the driver then this will surely solve the problem for you.

Start the computer in the safe mode. and once your computer is started in safe mode then you will have o go through the steps below.
    1. Remove your nvidia drivers (just display drivers, video)
    2. Uninstall your graphics card (not reboot)
    3. install the basic drivers VGA
    4. restart and finds that no more bug appears.

Here are some of the possible reason for this problem:
    • Defective hardware (even if the display driver is displayed, it can be any hardware)
    • OC of the hardware
    • Overheating
    • Defective driver
    • False message of the TDR service (by specific compilation of some of PC hardware components)

So this is driver error message whenever the GPU is unstable and the driver can not be addressed properly. This can occur indirectly through overclocking, since the GPU will become unstable under certain circumstances by heat.

Thank you so much for your replies. Reinstalling the drivers again solves the problem for me.