Thread: Getting Display driver stopped working error message on Nvidia GeForce GTX560 ti

Getting Display driver stopped working error message on Nvidia GeForce GTX560 ti

I am using Nvidia GeForce GTX560 ti from the past couple of months. I have noticed that the monitor of mine is turning off for couple of seconds and it prompts with an error message. Well I am not able to figure out why the above mentioned issue is happening and whether it is associated with the drivers or hardware of the computer. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter.

Re: Getting Display driver stopped working error message on Nvidia GeForce GTX560 ti

In order to get the root cause of the problem you have to answer following questions.
    Which operating system do you running? What version of the graphic card driver do you have installed? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? you told me that you are getting an error message so you should post the same over here.

Re: Getting Display driver stopped working error message on Nvidia GeForce GTX560 ti

Do you have overclocked the graphic card of yours? if so than I recommend that you should simply make down the clock speed of the graphic card which you are using according to NVIDIA reference clock speeds. So try the same and let me know whether it was useful to you or not.

Well I am suggesting following solution which you can try to fix the matter of yours.
    • You should right click on the computer and go for Properties and go for Device Manager.
    • Expand the Display Adapters and double click on Video card.
    • Now you should go for Details tab
    • You have to take the note of VEN_####" AND "SUBSYS_########" and expand the system device.
    • You will see the High Definition Audio Controller.
    • Now you will find the VEN_#### and SUBSYS_###### as of the video card of yours.

Finally disable the same and see whether it is working or not.

You have to change to single display performance mode by using the following steps.
    In to the 3D settings you have to go for advanced 3d image settings.

After that you should go for manage 3d settings and you have to set Multi-display to the single display performance mode,

Well according to me there is need of turning off the hardware acceleration on the computer.
    1. You should launch the Control Panel from the Start Menu and go for Appearance and Personalization.
    2. Now you should click on Adjust Screen Resolution and Click on the Advanced Settings button.
    3. Now click on the Troubleshoot button from the Monitor Properties dialog box.
    4. Click on the Change Settings and click on the Continue.
    5. Now you have to move the hardware acceleration to the third notch.
    6. Finally click on the Ok button and reboot the computer.

There is need of updating the graphic card drivers on the computer of yours. you can visit the official website of the graphic card drivers and get the same.

If none of the above mentioned solution is not working for you than I recommend that you should contact the technical support team to get the further assistance on the issue.