Thread: Unable to detect Television by using Mini HDMI 1.3 and Zotac GeForce GTX 470 Amp

Unable to detect Television by using Mini HDMI 1.3 and Zotac GeForce GTX 470 Amp

Currently I am having Zotac GeForce GTX 470 Amp graphic card. It is having the Mini HDMI 1.3 cable. I am trying to connect with the TV of mine but it did not seems to detect at all. I know that there could be multiple factors why the above mentioned issue is happening. So can you provide any idea about the root cause of the problem which I am getting. Any help to solve the issue will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to detect Television by using Mini HDMI 1.3 and Zotac GeForce GTX 470 Amp

You have not provided the information regarding the operating system installed. Also tell me which version of the driver do you have installed? Do you getting any error message while connecting the TV through HDMI cable? Post if you are having any useful information to get the root cause of the problem.

Re: Unable to detect Television by using Mini HDMI 1.3 and Zotac GeForce GTX 470 Amp

I was having the Philips TV and I used to override the EDID flag by making use of the registry flag. I mean to say you should use the OverrideEdidFlags0. So that you will be play the same with the NVidia card.

There could be an issue with the HDMI cable which you are using so I recommend that you should try with the other HDMI cable and see what results do you getting.
    If the issue did not resolved the problem then I recommend that you should reinstall the graphic card drivers on the computer. if the issue did not seems to change then you need to install the latest version of the graphic card driver from the official website of the graphic card manufacturer. After installing the same you should restart the computer of yours.

After going through problem of yours I am suggesting that you should contact the technical support team and get the further help on this particular matter. Well they will learn the entire the situation and let you know about the possible solution. If you have fix the matter of yours than let me know about the same so that all the users who are having the same problem will get the idea of the solution after learning from the experience of yours.