Thread: Does anyone have Optimum Screen settings in Catalyst Control Center for Dell Studio XPS 1645

Does anyone have Optimum Screen settings in Catalyst Control Center for Dell Studio XPS 1645

Hi guys I have Dell Studio XPS 1645fir a while now but I am unable to set an Optimum Screen settings in Catalyst Control Center for some reason it never looks good so is there anyone who has able to get the good configuration for the colors plus gamma contrast? I can't assist however experience that my colors are a slight washed out occasionally and I’m searching so that I can get something on this however i do not have any idea on this is it what I’m actually doing so if anybody can give there settings that'd be great

Re: Does anyone have Optimum Screen settings in Catalyst Control Center for Dell Studio XPS 1645

I have see the file on the internet named Spyder2express ver2 which has this setting all you need to go is googling on this name however I did not user it and have no idea about it so if you make use of this please post back the result

Re: Does anyone have Optimum Screen settings in Catalyst Control Center for Dell Studio XPS 1645

I have the instruction see if that works

Instructions to enable calibrated RGBLED colour management for Vista and Windows 7

• First locate and Download, extract and double click on cedm's ICC
    • Then Go to Control Panel in Color Management - Click Add - Select "StudioXPS16_Native_Portable_lum40%_06-07-2009" and set it as default
    • For windows 7 vista Download and install this LUT Loader and reboot
    • For windows 7 Click Advanced tab - Click Change system defaults - Click Advanced tab - Tick Use windows display calibration
    • Now Google the steps foe Disable Firefox colour management

Thanks for the reply but the steps that you have given is for the RGBLED. I have s the WLED. I am doubt the similar thing but thanks again if you find anything let me know.

Hope this will help I keep my brightness to the -4 plus contrast at the 104 all that in my desktop on colour I establish this to be the optimum setting subsequent to experiment with a range of settings. If this still does not prove to be helpful work go to
    1. Control Panel
    2. All Control Panel Items
    3. Display
    4. click on Calibrate colour (which is on the left and follow given steps)

Hey can you help me on this the cd that you receives with the lap with all other cds does that driver color works because as I have checked on the one on dell site it doesn’t work do you able to get it work and can adjust color in a vivo saturation

I've by no means accomplished something with color profiles and . If I try any profile out for a week or 2 and discover that I do not like for whatever basis , is it as simple as it seem to restore the default or do I have to back that up first? Can anyone assist me on this?