Thread: Slow motion lag in games due to Nvidia GeForce 9500GT

Slow motion lag in games due to Nvidia GeForce 9500GT

Currently my PC uses Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT Graphics card. the card runs games very well. On the other hand whatever setting i use, the game runs like slow motion. At first the game runs very smooth for half an hour but after that suddenly i see slow motion lag. But i could not see any FPS loss or difference and not even the tearing. It usually happens with heavy graphics game.

Re: Slow motion lag in games due to Nvidia GeForce 9500GT

I found the solution if it can interest someone. The graphics card was too hot and because of it games lag.

ok, then there is a chance that the problem comes from the processor, If you are using the laptop then it is not made for gaming, even if it seems that gaming notebook. The problem CPU is that their frequencies are constantly varied. you need to adjust it which is convenient for office or other uses that heavy applications that require high frequency and remains constant!

I tried to change the hardware acceleration but once in the display settings and advanced settings, I can not click on change settings in problem solving "the current display driver does not change the hardware acceleration settings ", I go on catalyst I think that's what should block button. At worst I will test another hard drive.

Try lowering the resource consumption of your PC.

Before going to play, close your instant messaging programs, P2P programs and other things that may be taking up the memory needed to run the game properly.

The game features some compatibility issues with OS Windows 7, you could fix it by going to the folder where you installed the game and give right-clicking the file "(game_name).exe" go to "Properties" tab "compatibility", select the says, "Run this program compatibility" and below you can select, "Windows XP SP2" or "Windows 98"

Then try disabling the "visual themes" desktop composition and scaling of the screen.

You could also try upgrading to the latest version of DirectX.

It's not bad your video card, just that the game has problems with Windows 7 and some map files like daysi do that will lead to conflict and taking the game ends. So far all the users that have Windows 7 have the same problem with the same map, do not be alarmed.

What is the degree of a graphics card?

Some people say that at full power, due to good heat sink and the thermal paste is 7c. For me or confused or flips a bit, but hey, in this computer world everything is possible. The normal temperature is usually between 35c and 45c. But much depends on the use made of it. No amount of cane that is over 60c I consider excessive. Not being hardware failure, if you need more help on how to change the sink.