Thread: Is it really that bad Sony Vaio SA screen?

Is it really that bad Sony Vaio SA screen?

i read few articles about this Sony Vaio SA laptop and found that there are so many problems arrives on the screen of this laptop. Few problems such as viewing angles or brightness or color combinations type of issues arrives on it. As per the title ask is really few problems exist in this laptop screen. If you think that this is true, please justify your answer. also you say that no, explain its features and advantage. I want to buy this laptop right now and this information help me to take correct decision Whether i buy it or not?

re: Is it really that bad Sony Vaio SA screen?

I have few experience on this laptop screen and must say that the Vaio Display plus screen presents on this laptop. IF we test quality, its not too bad. The same type of screen also present in Sony VAIO VPCCW17FX/W laptop and it will be never gives any kind of problem on it. i use both the laptop and nothing different i found on both laptop screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Emeryjon View Post
    I have few experience on this laptop screen and must say that the Vaio Display plus screen presents on this laptop. IF we test quality, its not too bad. The same type of screen also present in Sony VAIO VPCCW17FX/W laptop and it will be never gives any kind of problem on it. i use both the laptop and nothing different i found on both laptop screen.
    If you check the SA screen comapred with the Z screen, you found SA screen worse than the Z screen. I am not sure but this is major possibility. but we can avoid this things by doing graphics driver update and all the other improvement process on this laptop. Hence try it and check screen performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie-R View Post
    If you check the SA screen comapred with the Z screen, you found SA screen worse than the Z screen. I am not sure but this is major possibility. but we can avoid this things by doing graphics driver update and all the other improvement process on this laptop. Hence try it and check screen performance.
    If you already buy this laptop, then i would be suggest to use the display trouble shooter on your computer. This is well for detecting and fixing such kind of complex problem on laptop screen. If you not buy it, don't thing about it. manufacturer has been do well task and combinations of this laptop and its screen. Setting present on this laptop also works to show best color combinations on it. after purchasing, you need to immediatley set the screen angles or brightness of the screen. this is well for viewing and watching text and videso on it. If you have any doubt contact to sony manufacturer.

See most of the time this type of problems arrives, if user make some unnecessary changes on laptop setting. If you don't do any color critical work like graphic design, i am sure that this type of issues not being arrives on your laptop screen. you need to be careful about it at the time of using this laptop for different purpose. Don't try to do any graphical changes on it. This is well for you to avoid such issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Bageshri27 View Post
    See most of the time this type of problems arrives, if user make some unnecessary changes on laptop setting. If you don't do any color critical work like graphic design, i am sure that this type of issues not being arrives on your laptop screen. you need to be careful about it at the time of using this laptop for different purpose. Don't try to do any graphical changes on it. This is well for you to avoid such issues.
    The poor viewing angle stability is main problem with this Sony Vaio laptop screen but day by day it has been imporved now. Most of the user didn't faced such kind of problem afte buying this laptop. i hope that you could be one of them. Hence buy it and don't think about it. It also quite possible that the same thing happen on other laptop od desktop pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    The poor viewing angle stability is main problem with this Sony Vaio laptop screen but day by day it has been improved now. Most of the user didn't faced such kind of problem after buying this laptop. i hope that you could be one of them. Hence buy it and don't think about it. It also quite possible that the same thing happen on other laptop or desktop pc.
    i use the same laptop wihtout any issues. This 13 inch screen laptop contains HD 1920x1080 High resolution, no dead pixels, faithful colors, quite bright, no bleed. Hence i would be think that this is best combination for you system to get good graphics performance on it without much any difficulty.

i also experience about it. The display quality is not like the 13 inch z1 or z2 displays but the resolutions of the screen is very high. this resolution is being works to watch the movies and games with best grphics. Hence i also think that this is best for improving the graphics performance. Try to buy it and get advanced performance for playing games and surfing internet.