Thread: Sony VAIO Z2 with HD 1920x1080 resolution

Sony VAIO Z2 with HD 1920x1080 resolution

Sony has just added an option for a 1920x1080 matte display to its Vaio Z2 laptop. i hear about it in one article and want to get full knowledge about this issue. There have been reports about different resolutions but Sony VAIO Z2 with HD 1920x1080 resolution is being quite intresting. We all know that this laptop comes with 13 inch screen. Hence is this HD 1920x1080 resolution is comfortable with this resolutions or something else. windows OS zoom options has been works to do zooming with different factor. I want to know that is this laptop screen does do any additional things that works to set this high resolutions on this laptop screen. Need an expert advice that works to get more information about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Sony VAIO Z2 with HD 1920x1080 resolution

Sony vaio x2 laptop screen at 100% zoom and in native resolution has been best combinations i have ever seen. This is best and mostly important that the screen will maintain its setting to view the content in proper format. Otherwise in few monitor system, it provides such high resolutions but in actual conditions, the story is being different. in that cases, we need to do any extra task on it. Such as updating graphics driver or something else. BUt here is not that kind of situations. You can see that if you use this HD 1920x1080 resolution with this laptop system. This is best for you to view laptop contents in such higher resolutions.

The same type of situations is being happening on my Sony laptop. When i set resolutions to 1920x1080 pixel on 13 inch screen, my eyes are literally in pain situations. hence initially i am not comfortable with this resolutions. bUT it will be helpful when i watch movies on it or at the time of playing video games. Hence i would be say that this is best to watch movies and play games in such HD 1920x1080 resolution.

For your information, you can also use the FHD option on this Sony VAIO Z2 laptop. Its abbreviation is Full High-Definition. It works for providing the HD technology on your laptop screen. This is laptop is one of that category. With using this technology you can watch videos and games graphics on HD quality. This is best for the laptop system to get output in higher resolutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Anvita View Post
    For your information, you can also use the FHD option on this Sony VAIO Z2 laptop. Its abbreviation is Full High-Definition. It works for providing the HD technology on your laptop screen. This is laptop is one of that category. With using this technology you can watch videos and games graphics on HD quality. This is best for the laptop system to get output in higher resolutions.
    i also like such HD 1920x1080 higher resolution on laptop screen but sometims it will be difficult to read text or contents on it. Graphics settings also plays an important role in that situations when such issues arrives. I used this setting and it really helpful for me. I set text zoaming setting to 125% which is helpful for me in this condition. Now i am not facing any kind of problem on this laptop screen if the resolutions is being set to its native resolutions. YOu can also try this and check its valuable result on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    i also like such HD 1920x1080 higher resolution on laptop screen but sometimes it will be difficult to read text or contents on it. Graphics settings also plays an important role in that situations when such issues arrives. I used this setting and it really helpful for me. I set text zooming setting to 125% which is helpful for me in this condition. Now i am not facing any kind of problem on this laptop screen if the resolutions is being set to its native resolutions. YOu can also try this and check its valuable result on it.
    As per my own experience, DPI(Dots per inch) and zoom are different things. we can't need to mix this both things on same laptop otherwise collision may be happen on laptop screen. We need to first set all the setting to its default stage. Then try to set the setting as per demand. This is best to get result of screen with best performance as per the customer demand.

Result of PDF file on a 13 inch screen with 1920x1080 resolution is excellent than normal 1600x900 resolution. This is result of same pdf file in different resolutions but the notepad can't describe more things about it. I think this is best combinations for such laptop system.

Quote Originally Posted by Omanand View Post
    Result of PDF file on a 13 inch screen with 1920x1080 resolution is excellent than normal 1600x900 resolution. This is result of same pdf file in different resolutions but the notepad can't describe more things about it. I think this is best combinations for such laptop system.
    Its fine at 100% zoom for many people including me. The same laptop used with the HD 1920x1080 resolution and nothing problem arrives on it. I found the setting to use this laptop with high resolution. Its comfortable for my eye to watch movies in such resolutions. YOu can also set this setting on display setting tab of the property menu. Try it and check its result. I hope that you like it very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie-R View Post
    Its fine at 100% zoom for many people including me. The same laptop used with the HD 1920x1080 resolution and nothing problem arrives on it. I found the setting to use this laptop with high resolution. Its comfortable for my eye to watch movies in such resolutions. You can also set this setting on display setting tab of the property menu. Try it and check its result. I hope that you like it very much.
    Sony VAIO Z2 laptop with 1920x1080 resolution panel have been set to 125% not good combinations. IT's problematic for eyes to watch everything on small font. Its well to set this resolutions with 100%. That's best result of output. i play various online games on it and its graphics result comes very nicely. Its been really attractive and i hope that you can also get such huge valuable result.

A laptop screen display is good for viewing more than just text. Hence i also think that this HD 1920x1080 resolution is best for getting the attractive result on such output devices. YOu can get such attractive result on your laptop system. Try to do this and if you want to do some additional on it, use display setting of monitor on this laptop.