Thread: AMD will provide high perfromance gpus in its next generation cards list

AMD will provide high perfromance gpus in its next generation cards list

last one week i read so many articles about this AMD graphics card and most of them has been mentioned that the next generations graphics card by AMD have been comes with the great features. Few of them also discuss that this card has been provide the most advanced feature s on them to play higher video games and running HD videos on it. They also mentions that this cards comes on December 2011. Is this true or will it comes in next year. Please feel free to give your valuable reply for this issue. Thanks.

re: AMD will provide high perfromance gpus in its next generation cards list

I hope so that such kind of GPU's comes within this month. If yes, then this is best for my current laptop system that contains ASUS motherboard. I am really waiting for such kind of valuable graphics card that works well on existing system without giving any kind of problem onto it. Still i am use its current AMD GPU and want to upgrade it to newest version.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvert View Post
    I hope so that such kind of GPU's comes within this month. If yes, then this is best for my current laptop system that contains ASUS motherboard. I am really waiting for such kind of valuable graphics card that works well on existing system without giving any kind of problem onto it. Still i am use its current AMD GPU and want to upgrade it to newest version.
    Same, i also waiting such kind of device. AMD’s devices are inbuilt on driving industry-leading cloud computing and visualization environments. Also few technology has might be added on that. I contact AMD expert person on official site and they said me such kind of information about this graphics card. this card comes in really best configurations. this is well and hope that we got it within this month.

This release contains forward-looking statements concerning AMD, its fourth quarter 2011 revenue. Hence we also hops that this this will be arrives within few days. I hear somewhere that the December 6th 2011 is the date when this advanced technology based AMD GPU is being comes in market. You can contact the official as well as AMD dealer for more information about this AMD GPU.

Quote Originally Posted by Bageshri27 View Post
    This release contains forward-looking statements concerning AMD, its fourth quarter 2011 revenue. Hence we also hops that this this will be arrives within few days. I hear somewhere that the December 6th 2011 is the date when this advanced technology based AMD GPU is being comes in market. You can contact the official as well as AMD dealer for more information about this AMD GPU.
    AMD's Radeon HD 7000 graphics cores arrives in this month and hope that it will be fulfill all the users requirement. Hence i would be waited for this AMD GPU. It may feature Rambus' XDR2 memory are growing and growing. Also the display the new liquid chamber cooling solution during the conference features is being presents on this card. November 21, 2011 is the realse date of this card which is already extended. Now hope that it will not be extended more.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy_i3 View Post
    AMD's Radeon HD 7000 graphics cores arrives in this month and hope that it will be fulfill all the users requirement. Hence i would be waited for this AMD GPU. It may feature Rambus' XDR2 memory are growing and growing. Also the display the new liquid chamber cooling solution during the conference features is being presents on this card. November 21, 2011 is the realse date of this card which is already extended. Now hope that it will not be extended more.
    This AMD Radeon HD 7800 and 7900 Series might be arrives on this month. You need to wait for few days. I am sure that you got this card in future and you definatley likes its performance on your current compatible system.

It was leaked from a road map presented at an AMD event. You can read its full articles on our forums for more information. Also few things about it is being also presents on the official sites. Read it and check what technology is being present on that cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie-R View Post
    It was leaked from a road map presented at an AMD event. You can read its full articles on our forums for more information. Also few things about it is being also presents on the official sites. Read it and check what technology is being present on that cards.
    Based on AMD's small die strategy, I think AMD will want to stay below $400. This is not very big amount as compared with the other graphics card. It technically have recognized the price-performance advantages and AMD should definately provides it on such next generations grpahics card. Strong adoption of AMD APUs drove a 35 percent sequential revenue increase in our laptop system. Hence i also recommend to you for wait few days. I am sure you got best resutl on your system.

Re: AMD will provide high perfromance gpus in its next generation cards list

I was one of the people who was going to hold on for dear life and wait for the 7000 series to insert it on my windows based system. Previous graphis card makes good combinations with the widnows 7 and hope that this series also works comfortably with this OS. Pretty sure pricing will be almost identical. Hence i really hoping that price will be as low as as compared with the previous card. For additional detail regarding AMD's results and outlook please see the forums articles related to this AMD. i also read it and i got more information about it.