Thread: Which one should I go for 32" LED Monitor or TV???

Which one should I go for 32" LED Monitor or TV???

What I want to know is that I am thinking of buying the 32’ TV but after one of my friend suggested me that instead of buying TV you should buy the 32’ LED monitor. So now I’m confused what should I do whether to buy the TV or LED monitor with the HDmi port? What are you opinions for this, so if you all suggest me then it would be easy for me to select from this two.

I also want to know is 32’ of monitor available in india and if ye then what is the price for the product and which one is best for buying it.

Re: Which one should I go for 32" LED Monitor or TV???

If you want to connect to the pc and use it then I would suggest you that you should go for buying the monitor otherwise you can buy the TV. It depends upon you

See as you want to buy the TV and confused about which one you should you go for than first thing I want to know is that for what purpose you are buying for , means whether you want the monitor to connect with PC and also want to view as a TV or do you want only for watching channels and movies. Because if you want to connect the monitor to the pc and also want to watch tv channels than it is prefer to buy the LED monitor and if you your prime concern is only watching tv channels then why you want to go for buying TV.

My work on the pc is just few minutes of the work and for more work I prefer using the laptop more. More often I use the pc only for playing games and some presentation work otherwise more of my work is done on my laptop. So for this I want to how much inch monitor would be preferable for my pc.

As far as I know there is no 32’ LED monitor available in India. And there is no reason buying such a big monitor for connecting to the pc. Because when you buy the monitor of 32’ then I must say that it would look like you are watching movie sitting on the first row of the cinema hall similarly it would be the same situation while working on your pc. So if you want to buy the monitor then you should buy somewhere around 19’ or maximum of 21’ not more than that.

You mentioned that you more often use your pc for playing games and some presentations stufss right…then it is advisable to buy the LED TV rather than going for the monitor. As you play the games more on the pc then it would be good if you buy the LED TV as now-a-days you can connect your PC with the LED TV. So it is much wise to use the TV as a monitor instead of buying the monitor separately.

And according to me there are no monitor which comes with the 32’ since having such kinda monitor is something uncomfortable to use.

I’m using the smart TV as both connecting to the PC as well as watching TV channels. So I would say that if you want to buy the monitor then instead of goin it you should buy the smart TV for yourself.

Now a days there are many smart TV available which you can use as both, you can connect to the PC as well as you can watch as TV. And the best part about this is that the monitor doesn’t come with the 32’ but instead of it you can buy the LED TV from which you can use it as connecting to pc and also watch the channels. So if you thinking of buying the LED TV then there are many smart TV available in the market. So walk to the nearby store for this.