Thread: Best Playstation 3 monitor within 10k

Best Playstation 3 monitor within 10k

As per title suggest I’m discovering best configuration based monitor system that works comfortable with Playstation 3 gaming console. Should anyone knows such monitor, then please mentioned its name and features here. My budget is under 10k and hence please remembers this price restrictions at the time of giving suggestions.

re: Best Playstation 3 monitor within 10k

I suggest to you buy BenQ G2220HD monitor for your PS3. This is best. It is TFT Monitor and technical Specification states that 21.5 inch with 1920x1080 pixels screen resolution on it. the main thing about it is its Aspect ratio which is near to 16:9 and Contrast Ratio is 10000:1. This monitor provides 300 brightness which is best for Playstation 3 to play movies and games in proper format. A good quality screen at a great price makes for a decent all-round option and I think it also come under 10k in India.

I also think this is best for your PS3 to visualize the advanced technology based video games. You Can also check its quality with the help of YouTube videos and check more information about it using official articles. This 17 inch BenQ G2220HD LCD monitor sells for Rs. 5,500. Hence you can easily buy it as per your screen size demand.

Quote Originally Posted by Emeryjon View Post
    I also think this is best for your PS3 to visualize the advanced technology based video games. You Can also check its quality with the help of YouTube videos and check more information about it using official articles. This 17 inch BenQ G2220HD LCD monitor sells for Rs. 5,500. Hence you can easily buy it as per your screen size demand.
    I read something about this monitor and I ever seen that this monitor doesn’t come with a hdmi port looking for monitor with hdmi. These are rich times indeed for those in pursuit of a modestly priced. A full-HD monitor at this price is a pretty sweet deal, and it’s made sweeter. Developer of this monitor has been things about this at the time of manufacturing this monitor. You can also read its information on our own forums. There is review present on it.

BenQ G2220HD LCD monitor model lacks an HDMI input, but it does have DVI and VGA, and the DVI port supports HDCP protection. Hence there is not any such kind of problem arrives on this monitor. You definitely got such HDCP protection that works like HDMI input port.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy_i3 View Post
    BenQ G2220HD LCD monitor model lacks an HDMI input, but it does have DVI and VGA, and the DVI port supports HDCP protection. Hence there is not any such kind of problem arrives on this monitor. You definitely got such HDCP protection that works like HDMI input port.
    BenQ G2220HD 21.5 Inch Wide LCD Monitor allowing you to connect Altec Lansing VS2621 or similar kind of high quality based speaker with this monitor. No built in speakers, but there is possibility that you can easily connect external speaker with this monitor that already supported PS3 gaming console. Hence you can also choose your own choice based speaker for this monitor. Then you got best sound performance with this monitor as per your own demand. Try this monitor. I am sure you got best result.

You need at least 32 inches TV for 1080p to enjoy PS3. Hence I would be suggesting to you that check that this monitor comes with 32 inches or not. This is best for your PS3 gaming console. You can also get whether this is present or not using official BenQ site.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    You need at least 32 inches TV for 1080p to enjoy PS3. Hence I would be suggesting to you that check that this monitor comes with 32 inches or not. This is best for your PS3 gaming console. You can also get whether this is present or not using official BenQ site.
    My speakers have RCA inputs and i have connected them to this BenQ G2220HD monitor. The result comes with this monitor is being excellent. The monitor looks more expensive than it is, with nice plastics and a clean design. Also the sound quality of this monitor is excellent when I connect my speaker on this monitor. This is best and hopes that you also got such result.

Quote Originally Posted by Anvita View Post
    My speakers have RCA inputs and i have connected them to this BenQ G2220HD monitor. The result comes with this monitor is being excellent. The monitor looks more expensive than it is, with nice plastics and a clean design. Also the sound quality of this monitor is excellent when I connect my speaker on this monitor. This is best and hopes that you also got such result.
    You talking lot of things about BenQ G2220 monitor but I suggest to you Dell U2311H monitor for your PS3 system. In India, this monitor comes with Rs. 14,000 costs. Hence definitely its over than 10000 but its well for your PS3 system to improving performance.

Re: Best Playstation 3 monitor within 10k

PS3 has something like optical out for True HD Audio and hence I think BenQ G2220 monitor is best for you. As per my suggestion buy this monitor. This monitor definitely comes within Rs 10000 and it’s really work well on PS3. Yesterday, I buy it and hope that you can also purchase this monitor. Then you can play HD games on your monitor with the help of PS3 gaming console.