Thread: Help in buying best 22 inch LCD monitor with HDMI port within 10K

Help in buying best 22 inch LCD monitor with HDMI port within 10K

I want to purchase best configuration based 22 inch LCD monitor and there is necessary HDMI port should be present on this monitor. My budget is around to INR 10K. There is also necessary that this monitor contains VGA port for backward connectivity. Can any person use such LCD monitor, please share your valuable monitor information here. It is helpful for me to buy best monitor.

Re: Help in buying best 22 inch LCD monitor with HDMI port within 10K

Benq G2420HD is available within 10000 and hope that you like its configurations. This is Full HD 16:9 LCD monitor featuring 40000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 2ms GTG response on it. Few other features also present on this monitor. Check its specification and all related features for more information. As per my own knowledge, yes this monitor contains such HDMI port with VGA and all other required port with an easiest manner. Hence I think you need to take look of this monitor for purchasing point of view.

The new Dell ST2220L 21.5 inch widescreen full HD monitor with LED delivers true cinematic picture quality. You can also check this monitor is best and it will be best for you to get the real experience on your laptop system. I also looking such kind of monitor and thinking to buy I am thinking to buy a 24 inch monitor. But when I see this monitor, I really like its features. Hence check its configurations and if possible buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anvita View Post
    The new Dell ST2220L 21.5 inch widescreen full HD monitor with LED delivers true cinematic picture quality. You can also check this monitor is best and it will be best for you to get the real experience on your laptop system. I also looking such kind of monitor and thinking to buy I am thinking to buy a 24 inch monitor. But when I see this monitor, I really like its features. Hence check its configurations and if possible buy it.
    This new Dell ST2220L 21.5 inch monitor is available for about Rs 8,000. Hence you can definitely buy this monitor and get its valuable result on your system. It also supports HDMI and a sapphire Radeon 4870 graphics card. With the help of this card, you can play higher configuration based games and all the related applications onto it.

Quote Originally Posted by Haben View Post
    This new Dell ST2220L 21.5 inch monitor is available for about Rs 8,000. Hence you can definitely buy this monitor and get its valuable result on your system. It also supports HDMI and a sapphire Radeon 4870 graphics card. With the help of this card, you can play higher configuration based games and all the related applications onto it.
    1920x1080 pixels Resolution provides Sharp and Brilliant Images of Text and Graphics. You can get this kind of higher resolution on this Dell ST2220L LED monitor and hence I also recommend buy it and check its result on your system.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy_i3 View Post
    1920x1080 pixels Resolution provides Sharp and Brilliant Images of Text and Graphics. You can get this kind of higher resolution on this Dell ST2220L LED monitor and hence I also recommend buy it and check its result on your system.
    I also like this monitor and hence I ordering it online. You can also do this task with the help of few third party sites. Hence I would be say that try to get this monitor with the help of official as well as third party site and check what result arrives on your monitor system. This Dell ST2220L is LED monitor and hence its power saving capacity is very good which is best for your system.

When 22 Inch Benq G220HDL (LED Version) is available For 7K why should you buy this Dell ST2220L LED monitor at Rs 8000. This is also best for you to watch few HD movies and definitely you got the attractive gaming playing result on this monitor. Hence check its performance and locate what things happen onto it. for more information contact official expert person.