Thread: 40 inch Sony LED Best Smart TV vs. 40 inch Samsung LED Best Smart TV

40 inch Sony LED Best Smart TV vs. 40 inch Samsung LED Best Smart TV

I want to buy one best smartTV. But I am not decided between this two smart tv. One is 40 inch Sony LED Best Smart TV and other is 40 inch Samsung LED Best Smart TV. Can anybody help me to do this simple task? Also please suggest me that which is best Smart TV that suitable for me. Thanks for anything.

Re: 40 inch Sony LED Best Smart TV vs. 40 inch Samsung LED Best Smart TV

I have experience on this Sony LED Best Smart TV and hence I recommend to you that buy 40 inch Samsung LED Best Smart TV. The reason is simple. Sony doesn't support NTFS for USB access only FAT32 can be used. You need to do only FAT32 partition on your system. Hence please remember this thing at the time of buying smarttv.

I recommend to you for buy sony KDL-40EX720 quietly and save yourself some headache. Not only does the 40 EX720 boast Full HD 3D capabilities for you to enjoy the latest blockbusters movies. The picture quality of Sony's KDL-EX720 shows some flaws but its efficiency, design 0065 excellent for gaming and other playing HD moves. Hence I think this is best to buy such 40 inch LED Sony KDL-40EX720 Smart TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Anvita View Post
    I recommend to you for buy sony KDL-40EX720 quietly and save yourself some headache. Not only does the 40 EX720 boast Full HD 3D capabilities for you to enjoy the latest blockbusters movies. The picture quality of Sony's KDL-EX720 shows some flaws but its efficiency, design 0065 excellent for gaming and other playing HD moves. Hence I think this is best to buy such 40 inch LED Sony KDL-40EX720 Smart TV.
    Yes, I also buy this smart TV and it is best for you. 3dtv wrote a note titled $$ Sony BRAVIA KDL40EX720 40-Inch 1080p 3D LED HDTV, Black Hot Deal. It comes with a PlayStation 3 and 2 pairs of active shutter glasses. I bought Sony BRAVIA KDL40EX720 40-Inch 1080p 3D LED HDTV, Black and hence I suggest to you that check what result arrives onto it. try this and check its valuable result on your smart TV. This is well for you.

Samsung D6600 is also an alternative choice for you. Try to get this smart tv and check its result on your system. Samsung's ultra-slim LED TV D6600 skillfully combines the benefits of LED technology. Of course it is 40 inch LED TV and hence this is best for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bageshri27 View Post
    Samsung D6600 is also an alternative choice for you. Try to get this smart tv and check its result on your system. Samsung's ultra-slim LED TV D6600 skillfully combines the benefits of LED technology. Of course it is 40 inch LED TV and hence this is best for you.
    SAMSUNG D6600 Design to deliver a world of possibilities Sit back and let the LED 6 series TV experience dazzle you. It takes the very spirit of Samsung ahead and by leaps and bound. It offer dramatically enhanced picture quality in 2D, 3D, FHD and online movies watching facility also work on it. hence I would also think that this is best option for you.

The D6600 features Samsung's double-rate frame transition technology, 3D Peak Algorithm and compatible to play the higher configuration based video as well as online games on this smart tv. I personally experience on it. Must say that the result is very nice. You definitely got this smarttv and got the respective advantage of this tv for entertaining purpose. Their applications are visually stunning picture quality with Clear Motion Rate 240. Taking its imagination further Samsung has incorporated a smart move of 2D - 3D. Its best strength is to be a gamut of picture and sound options to twiddle about with to get the perfect picture. Hence with the help of this facility you can watch HD technology based movie on your smart tv.

Unfortunately, I was not able to test its internet capabilities because I didn’t buy this smart TV. But I suggest to you that check the videos and the reviews of this smart tv on our forums site. This is well for you. You can also check its details on the official as well as non official site.

Samsung smart TV has been good quality but as per my experience, Sony has nice rendering of blacks. Sony's new HDTV lineup includes plenty of 3D TVs and it also comes with immersive 3D experience and an amazing 2D Full HD. Hence I think this is best for watching the 3D movies and check its valuable result on your system. This is best for you.

Quote Originally Posted by singham2011 View Post
    Samsung smart TV has been good quality but as per my experience, Sony has nice rendering of blacks. Sony's new HDTV lineup includes plenty of 3D TVs and it also comes with immersive 3D experience and an amazing 2D Full HD. Hence I think this is best for watching the 3D movies and check its valuable result on your system. This is best for you.
    Sony NSX-40GT1 40-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LED HDTV I purchase in last week and result comes very nice on it. There is not any connection or any other watching difficulties arrive on it. you can also check its review. This review helps to you for understanding the real performance and valuable suggestions on this system. Hence get more information about it and check performance is suitable for your demands or not.

Introducing the Sony Internet TV is the world's first HDTV powered by Google TV. Hence I also sure that the Sony NSX-40GT1 is best 40 inch smart tv for you. You can easily get the online as well as offline movies, application and any other content on it. You need to just check this things and check what result arrives onto your system. This is best for you.