Thread: AMD driver needed for my CRT that will work with Mac Mini 2011 or Windows 7 64-Bit

AMD driver needed for my CRT that will work with Mac Mini 2011 or Windows 7 64-Bit

After doing a lot savings I finally had purchased a Mac Mini. Few weeks have passed and I failed to get 100+Hz to take on a CRT. I am very well aware that it can cross and has capacity to of getting 100+Hz. During my game play for example you can take Counter Strike into consideration which I play at 640x480 but I require 100+Hz to play this game to its full performance. I hate if the specification or resolution affects my game play. After doing home work over the internet I found some help such as I choose the EDID pin pull on the VGA cable but found no help. It works fine with Windows XP, but there is no AMD driver that will work for the Mac Mini HD 6630m.

Re: AMD driver needed for my CRT that will work with Mac Mini 2011 or Windows 7 64-Bit

After reading your post carefully I came to a conclusion that your troubleshoot is not an usual one so its quite difficult to provide you with actual solution. All you can do is that try various methods as you come across or you can say experiment those methods. I have searched over the internet and found nothing about the AMD driver for Mac Mini HD 6630m. If I found something then I will surely post it here.

Re: AMD driver needed for my CRT that will work with Mac Mini 2011 or Windows 7 64-Bit

I want to share with you allthat I acquire BenQ XL2410 for me. I most happy part of it is that i get 120Hz with help of AMD 6630m without any trouble. My system works faster. I heard searched over the internet and found that NVidia has a fix, and ATI hasn't yet in like four years. The most interesting part is that the Apple uses AMD for the graphics card and they even incorporate the CCC with Bootcamp, but I don't utilize Bootcamp because i think it is useless.

I have lot interest on AMD drivers and video cards so i offently read articles about the same. So I have enough knowledge about the same. After reading you issue I found some vital points that we all need to know. Catalysttm Mobility is a graphic driver with reference to graphic driver. But it has limited support for the system having specific features. People get unwanted experience when Catalysttm Mobility utilized with Windows 7. The Installation Verification Software will counteract driver download on certain note pad items. This is to ensure in opposition to the instating of drivers that would incapacitate offers or usefulness gave by the framework producer. Since unwanted encounters happen while utilizing Catalysttm Mobility, it is proposed to return back to the driver furnished by your system source for your particular stage. If you don't mind contact your system provider for the most up to date drivers for your note pad.